First Time

You were on you way to your friend's house. Pedro has been your best friend since you were little kids and you've always had a thing for him, and you try to make it obvious. You were very confident when it came to flirting with him but he never seemed to care. You made your way to his doorstep and took a deep breath. You smiled to yourself and knocked on the door. You had everything planned. You wanted him to be your first and today was the day. You heard shuffling and then the door opened. Pedro beamed a smile and looked into your eyes. "You didn't call to say you were coming." He chuckled. You nodded and smiled innocently. He stepped aside to let you in and then shut the door. He ran up the stairs, following you. You plopped onto his bed and patted the space beside you. He turned on the TV and then laid next to you. You turned to face him as he smiled. You took him by surprise as you straddled him. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered. You grabbed his hands and placed them on your hips. "Stop t-this." He said, his face going red. You felt something poking at your leg. You smirked and bent over so your face was inches away from his. He looked into your eyes and parted his lips to say something. Before he could say anything you smashed your lips onto his. He moaned into the kiss and moved his hands to your ass, squeezing lightly. You licked his bottom lip as he parted them. You explored each other's mouths, your lips moulding perfectly together. He began to slip off your leggings and you let him. You unbuckled his belt and began to slide off his jeans. You parted for a few seconds to both take off your tops. As soon as they were flung away from you, your lips re-attached. He hooked his index fingers around the band of your panties and brought them down your legs. You shook them off onto the floor. He threw his boxers across the room. You were both now bare naked. You pulled away slowly and bit your lip. "I want you to take my virginity Pedro." You said, looking into his eyes. He looked back with a small smile creeping onto his face. "I will have a baby." He said. You knew he was a virgin so you smiled. He flipped you over, which surprised you slightly. His muscles flexed and his abs were now visible as he tensed. He spread open your legs and smirked. "You're not ready for this." He said, his voice deep and raspy. You bit your lip as you knew exactly what he was going to do. He ducked his head down and licked his lips. He then began to flick his tongue against your swollen clit. You let out a quiet and airy moan as a wave of pleasure washed over you. He moaned against your pussy, making your moan become more audible. He placed his whole mouth over your heat and began to shake his head. Your eyes rolled back as your fingers intertwined with his soft brown hair. He stopped and brought his fingers up to your mouth. You opened it and sucked on his index and middle finger lightly. He took them out of your mouth and brought them to your woman hood. You bit your lip as he wiggled his middle finger into you. You let out a whine and pulled on his hair. He suddenly thrusted his index finger into you as well. You pressed your lips together to keep your moans in. "No one's home baby girl. Be as loud as you want." He said. You nodded and threw your head back. He went back to eating you out while fingering you, making you moan loudly. "Ped-Pedro! OH GOD!" You screamed, a funny feeling going from your heat to your stomach. "I think I just made you cum princess." He said sexily. You blushed and nodded. "Your turn." You said to him, your confidence coming back. He smirked. "How about I just put it in now? You can do that another time." He said. "Ok, just be gentle please." You said. "What position?" He asked. You pushed him down and got on top of him. He smiled and chuckled. "This one." You answer, giggling along with him. You straddle him, holding his hard dick in your hand. You lowered yourself slowly onto it and winced every now and then. He opened his mouth slightly, a gasp escaping it. You finally got all the way down and groaned. "It h-hurts." You said, your voice shaking. "Move and it will get better, baby, I promise." He said. You began to lift yourself up, wincing again. You started to do it a little faster, looking into Pedro's eyes. He held onto your hip as you move at a medium pace now. The pain began to fade and pleasure was now emerging. You bit your lip as you closed your eyes. "Pedro, thrust." You demanded. You could tell he was smirking. His hands gripped your hips aggressively as he began to thrust into you, making his dick go deeper and deeper. You ignored the pain as he went deeper and focused on how good it would feel soon. You moaned loudly as pleasure suddenly went through your entire body. "Oh shit, your so fucking tight." He moaned. You moaned along with him as you felt a familiar feeling rise into your stomach. "Pedro, i-i'm cumming!" You gasped. "Me too baby, me too!" He said. "Make sure you pull out." You said. You both laughed and then returned to moaning and groaning. You felt yourself release all over Pedro's dick. He gritted his teeth and then lifted you off him. He came onto his stomach and cracked a small smile. You collapse next to him. "I'm glad you were my first time." He said. You smiled. "I'm glad you were mine too." You said as you snuggled up to him...