Rough

You creeped through the front door as you walked into yours and Pedro's shared bedroom. He was fast asleep.. or so you thought. You unzip your dress until you are only in your navy blue lace bra and black lace panties. You jump from the lights suddenly turning on. You turn around and see Pedro standing up with his arms crossed over his chest. " Its 3:00 in the fucking morning, you didn't call me or answer any of my texts or calls, do you know how worried I was." "I'm sorry my phone died, and I lost track of time and then all my friends got drunk so.... Pete drove me home." You said biting your lips nervously. "Pete? As in your ex Pete?" he asked through his gritted teeth. You nodded your head looking down playing with your fingers. "and you decided to dress like that to impress him?" He said anger laced in his voice as he slowly walked closer to you. "No it's not like that at all I just needed a ride." You said immediately "He wasn't the only guy their we had other guys friends their I swear." You said defensively thinking it would make the situation better but it didn't. "Oh yeah that makes things way better." He said sarcastically. He grabbed your arm and pushed you against the wall. "Tell me y/n were they touching what's mine." He growled and kissed your neck. "N-No" you moaned "Oh princess I bet you they were looking at you thinking things they shouldn't, do to you, even they know what you do to men in general, especially horny men." He said grabbing your hand trailing it down his body to his bulge. "That's what you do." He groaned, throwing his head back. "You could make me come undone just by wearing that dress." He growled. "But that will have to wait until after your punishment." "P-punishment?" You asked "Oh yes baby, you didn't think you would get away with coming home late did you?" He attached his lips to yours hungrily before you could say anything. Since your dress was already off it made everything easier for him. He ripped your bra off and growled attaching his lips to one of your breast and massaged your other one. "Daddy" you moaned running your hands through your hair. He threw you over his shoulder and dropped you onto the bed. He took off your shoes and then kissed up your leg leading to your core. He ripped off your underwear and dipped his tongue into your heat "Fuck" you moaned sucking in a breath. He started to French kiss your core making you a moaning mess. "Moan my name baby girl." He growled "Oh fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" you moaned. He immediately stopped making you whimper from the loss of his touch. He took off his shorts along with his underwear leaving him bare naked. He pointed down towards his member "suck me princess." His eyes turning dark, you nodded and came off the bed, kneeling down in front of him. You licked his tip causing him to whimper "More" he Growled you took him all in your mouth and pumping what you couldn't fit in your mouth "F-fuck yes" he moaned as he came undone. You swallowed his cum making him groan at the sight. You stood up and he grabbed you by your waist connecting your lips. He bit your lip as you guys pulled away, making you whimper. He pushed you back on the bed, lifted your leg and slid into you. "Fuck yes" he moaned throwing his head back "ugh Fuck yes Daddy." You moaned. He went faster and harder. "Fuck your so tight" he moaned loudly throwing his head back. " All fours" he Moaned, you got on all fours, he lifted your ass up before sliding in you. " who's the only one who can fuck you like this.!" He groaned " you" You moaned as he slapped your ass. "Who?" He growled "only you daddy" You moaned loudly "fuck I'm gonna cum." He moaned, you flipped him over and started riding him. " hold it for your daddy please, I'm almost there," said Pedro. You moaned throwing your head back. He grabbed your face pulling you down to his lips. "Fuck, kiss me while you cum." He moaned you attached your lips to his as you guys both came undone. Soon after you guys calmed down he pulled you and tangled your arms and legs together. "No more coming home late, I love you way too much to just let you wander around out their." He said after kissing you "ok " You muttered as you started to fall asleep.