Pedro Jacking Off

Pedro's teeth marked into his bottom lip, his back arching a bit as he stroked his hand slowly around his cock. He looked at you intently, his body facing yours on the bed as he watched you smirk from in between his legs- his hand moving faster at the sight. "Get yourself off for me." You said sternly, tracing your index finger in circles around his hip bone- his V line prominent, making your underwear become damper. You looked up at him, his figure shining perfectly from the morning sunlight coming through the window. You two had just woken up and he was experiencing a wet dream, so you decided to treat yourself to a show from flustered Pedro that was previously fantasizing about your mouth stretched around his cock during his sleep. It was a win/win situation. He swallowed thickly, nodding a few times, his tongue fiddling with his lip ring as a lock of his dark brown hair dropped down from his forehead. His cheeks were redder than usual and his stomach was clenching with each pump of himself, as you nearly moaned at the sight. It was so hot to see him like this. "Go faster," you said quietly, watching his hand swirl around his length, "Make yourself come. I wanna taste it." He moaned, tilting his head back at your words, his stomach burning and his heart racing as he felt butterflies. Another wave of heat rushed down to his lower region and he moaned again, flicking his wrist faster as you told him too. He was always the one to obey his orders and he would always do as he was told. What a sweet boy. His knees lifted off the bed a bit, shuddering as his hips twitched. He was feeling himself get close and he wanted to come so badly; but for some reason he wanted to prolong it. As soon as he saw your smirk grow and your eyes burning into his cock, your tongue poking out from your lips as you looked at it like it was an ice-cream- he couldn't help himself but let his thighs quiver from the sight. He was so flattered that you wanted to have a taste so badly as he wanted now to get to his high faster, so he jerked himself off so fast at the tip that he nearly jumped from the sudden pleasure. "Lemme help, baby." You chuckled quietly, taking his balls into your hand before leaning in, licking a stripe across them. His moans were sounding hotter than before, and they were sounding strangled, too. It was fucking irresistible. He continued jerking himself off, his breaths becoming heavier as you sucked one of his balls into your mouth, increasing the pleasure for him. From the way his toes curled and the moans that were escaping his mouth, you knew that he was coming close to the edge. "So close." He murmured in between moans. You flicked and lapped your tongue along his balls and he threw his head back, fisting the sheets beside him with his spare hand as he felt himself release. He released on his stomach as you took effort and time on him, slowly sucking on his balls to ride out his orgasm. He looked at you, chuckling a bit when he finished. You looked up at him too and smiled cheekily as you pulled away. Slapping his hand away from his cock, you licked a stripe up it, then let your tongue trail over his stomach, cleaning up the mess he made. You moaned at the taste and lifted yourself up, kissing up his chest and pecks. You murmured against his skin. "Best thing I ever get to taste..."