Drive

Thoughts of last night Play through your head over and over again. You lied awake next to your boyfriend, Pedro, who was still sleeping. His lips slightly parted as he breathed you smile at him. Turning in his sleep he started mumbling words you can't understand. "What babe?" You ask nearing his lips. Again he mumbled, words of gibberish. His grip tightened on the sheets as he babbled. You giggled to yourself when he moaned, now knowing what he was dreaming about. Climbing on top of him, softly placing your lips to his. Running your fingers through his hair once. His brown eyes slowly fluttered open looking up at you. Your warm bodies, still undressed from your actions of last night - pressed against each other. "What were you dreaming about?" You giggle. "You..." Pedro's hands were placed on your cheeks - Peeling his fingers down to your chest. "And what was I doing?" Leaning down, chest against chest as you started kissing his neck. "Nothing... I was eating you out." His smirk was evident even though you couldn't see his face. "Pedro!" You laughed, backing up to look at him. "What can I say, you're beautiful." He smiled. Rolling off of him he whined. Your laughter filled the air as he pulled you back to him. His lips crashed into yours causing your laughter to subside. It deepened quickly as Pedro's hands explored your bare body. The morning sun started to shine through the window. Somehow Pedro got on top of you and was kissing down your body. Kissing every inch of you on his travel down to your core. "Pe-" Before you could finish saying his name his lips were attached to your clit. "Pedro!" You gasped. "Not gonna lie [Y/N] i thought you'd be wetter than this. How can I fuck you if you're not wet?" He growled against your core sending shivers down your spine. "Pedro please..." You beg, your hands firmly in his hair. He put his finger up and down between your folds a few times - spreading the wetness. Next his tongue followed, rubbing against your clit. Moaning, your legs grew tense as the knot hit the pit if your stomach grew slowly. Tightening your legs around Pedro's head, his arms snaked around them keeping them spread open. Bucking your hips wanting more friction, he held you down and unexpectedly plunged two fingers into you."Fucking shit Pedro!" You screamed in a moan so loud your neighbors could most likely hear you. "You like that baby girl?" He questioned still working his tongue around your core. "God yes.... But- I want..." You felt yourself drifting closer to the edge. "I want you to fuck me already!" You finally spit out. "Why? Are you already gonna cum baby? I barely did anything." He snickered. Nodding your head with the little bit of strength you had left from your pleasure overtaking you.''Please!" Just like that his hand and mouth were gone from you. Grabbing a condom from the nightstand drawer - he quickly got it on and slammed into you. Both of you moaning at the contact of still being sore from the night before. "Shit how are you still so tight after last night?" Pedro asked, slowing down. Both of you slightly chuckled at his comment. "Come on Pedro faster!" You panted. At your command Pedro started thrusting quickly into you. Each thrust deeper and deeper. Finally he hit your g spot and you moaned out his name. Multiplying your pleasure - Pedro started rubbing your clit. Your nails dug into his back as he started sucking on your neck. Leaning up you bit down on his shoulder, your edge as close as it could be before being pushed over in a sense of euphoria. Starting to tremble as your orgasm hits full force - tossing your head back moaning. Pedro continued until he came and collapsed on top of you. Both of you still - loud, moaning messes. He pulled out, tossing the condom in the garbage can next to the bed. Then you heard your neighbor banging on the wall. "They must be jealous." Pedro joked and you laughed, placing a kiss on his forehead and cuddled close to him again just like you did the night before.