Kitchen

You stood in the kitchen with Pedro trying to think about what to make for dinner. "I know what we can have," he said before stepping behind you and bending you over the counter. "My cock in your tight little pussy." He slid your shorts and panties down to your ankles and rubbed your pussy. "So wet baby. Were you thinking about me?" "Mmm hmm...." You mumbled. He slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles, then lined himself up with your entrance. "Dinner's gotta be quick, because I think dessert will be waiting for us in the bedroom." He slid into you and you closed your eyes and breathed. His cock always felt so good inside you. As soon as he was all the way in, he grabbed your hips and started thrusting as fast as he could. "So tight princess, mmmm...." You could feel his cock on your g-spot and it enhanced your pleasure. "Right there Pedro! Oh my god!" He spanked you and kept slamming into you.  "Oh princess! Always so tight and wet for me! God I fucking love you!" He groaned and kept up his speed. "Yeah oh!" You moaned out. You could feel his thrusts getting sloppy, which meant he was close. You were too. You clenched your walls and felt his cock twitch. "Cum for me princess. I'm so close...." Just a few more thrusts and you came together. You clenched around his cock as his warm cum filled you up. You both moaned each other's names as he helped you ride out your highs. After he took himself out of you, he turned you around and sat you on the counter. "I love how tight and wet that pussy of yours is, baby. It always gives me so much pleasure..." You pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. "Your cock is so amazing. It always fills me up just right and pleases me so perfectly...." You pulled back and he kissed you. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Pedro." The both of you then went right upstairs and he fucked you again and again.