Good Morning

When visiting Pedro on tour you quickly grew bored of hotel rooms and studios, and decided to go somewhere. You had no particular destination in mind; you simply borrowed a car and drove in whichever direction seemed the most interesting. After spending almost an hour driving, listening to different radio stations and stopping at a drive-through, you found yourselves driving through a small country lane. The road turned sharply to the left, as you entered a large clearing surrounded by trees. The blue of the sky was fading as you got out of the car, gradually turning into a deep orange. You sat on the hood of the car, Pedro's hand resting on your hip as your head was on his shoulder. "Well, isn't this romantic?" He smirked, turning to face you and kissing your cheek. You laughed, Pedro's warm lips moving to your neck as you closed your eyes. After attacking your sweet spot with kisses he gently sucked on it, you fisting his soft hair. He swung his leg over yours so that he was now on top of you before bringing his lips up to your mouth. The dominant side of Pedro took over he bit your bottom lip, slipping his tongue into your mouth as he gripped your hips, slowly grinding his hips into yours. "Really Pedro, here?" You laughed breathlessly, pulling away from the kiss for only a few seconds. "Why not? It's different. Interesting." He grinned mischievously before standing up, pulling you with him as he lifted you up, urging you to wrap your legs around his waist. He pushed your back against the side of the car, a deep moan rising from his throat. As you wrapped your arms around his neck, he used one hand to open the car door, placing you on the backseat before climbing on top of you, barely breaking the kiss as he did so. Pulling his top off, your hands moved up his defined torso and onto his shoulders. You pulled him closer to you, sucking on his neck just above his collar bone, grazing it lightly with your teeth. You could feel Pedro growing even harder against your thigh as he took off your top, throwing it onto the front seat before undoing your jeans. He pulled them down your legs, leaving kisses on your skin as he did so, before you kicked them off of your ankles. He took off his own jeans, before doing the same with his boxers. His impressive erection seemed to beg for you as he quickly pulled down your pants, teasing your entrance with the tip of his cock. Reattaching his lips to your neck he thrusted into you harshly, forcing you to moan his name. His thumbs lightly pressed into your hips as his wet kisses moved to your breasts, his thrusts becoming harder as he sucked and kissed all over your chest. As your fingers tugged at his hair, he groaned, reaching down to rub your clit with his thumb. "Come for me (y/n)," his hot breath and deep voice next to your ear sent you over the edge as you reached your orgasm at the same time as him, you clenched around his thick shaft as he released into you. He pulled out of you, laying on top of you but holding some of his weight up with his strong arms as he gently kissed your lips. "We should go for random drives more often," he mumbled.