Babygirl

You were currently lying on your empty double bed that is usually shared with your fiancé Pedro. Unfortunately it's been this way for 2 years since he joined the military and you've been alone since. You had barely any friends in this town. Back in your home town you'd be fine but you agreed to move to Pedro's since he missed it so much. "Ugh you can't sleep." You said to yourself, a habit you've developed since you were used to talking to someone. It was raining heavily and thunder echoed through the apartment. You heaved yourself out of the bed and sauntered into the kitchen to make a hot drink to see if that would make you sleepier. What if he never comes back.... You shook your head lightly. What if he dies.... Tears began to brim in your eyes. What if he finds someone better.... Tear streamed down your face at your harsh thoughts. You wiped them away as fast as you could but they kept on coming and coming. You missed him dearly and it was breaking your heart having to worry about him. As you were stirring your tea you heard the front door unlock and the door shut quietly. You widened your eyes and peeked around the corner to see a drenched Pedro. You gasped and he looked sharply in your direction, smiling widely and opening his arms for you. Tears of happiness now slid down your cheeks as you ran into him arms, jumping and wrapping your legs and arms round him. He gripped your shaking body tightly and began to cry with you. His little sobs vibrated against your neck as he nuzzled his head into it. You pulled yourself back and cupped his face with your hands, kissing him tenderly and lovingly. He kicked off his shoes quickly, groaning into the kiss and held you, walking to the bedroom. You guys never broke the kiss, that got heated with every step he took. Your tiny frame being effortlessly held by his huge muscles made you feel safer than ever before. "I missed you so much baby girl." He said into the kiss, slipping his tongue into your mouth. You moaned in response and felt him place you gently on the bed, not taking a moment to separate your bodies. You gripped his hair and tugged lightly making him moan into your mouth, turning you on even more. You let him go as he got up, taking off his top and camo trousers. He grabbed the hem of your top and lifted it off you, revealing your boobs. He bit his lip and ducked down, placing a hand on your side and taking a nipple into his mouth. God have you missed his touch. "Pedro." You moaned, dragging out his name since he loved it when you did this. He gently sucked and licked your sensitive nipples, making you moan softly. He flicked his tongue against it, making your back automatically lift a little. He pushed your body down and carried on, making your core throb with anticipation. "Pedro please touch me elsewhere." You moaned. "If you tell me where you'd like it princess." He said against your boob as he kissed around them, teasing you even more. "My pussy." You spoke confidently. He obliged and slid your pj shorts down your legs. He touched your heat over your panties, making you jolt slightly. He kissed down your thighs, also sucking them and leaving little purple marks. You hummed and, to your disappointment, noticed he had stopped. He came back up to your level and fiddled with his belt, undoing it quickly then whipping them off and throwing them across the room. You smiled. "I missed you baby." He said sweetly, kissing your forehead. "I missed you too Pedro, please make love to me." "What my princess wants, she shall get." He smiled, making you both chuckle. He slowly rubbed his tip up and down your folds, coating his dick with your wetness. You bit your lip as he brought his hand to your neck, holding the side and tipping up your head with his thumb. He kissed your neck softly as he slowly slid his length into you. You gripped the sheets tightly. "Someone's a little tight, have I been away for THAT long?" He questioned with a giggle. You hit him playfully, laughing along. He suddenly began to thrust, causing your laughter to turn to moaning. Your eyes connected with his and you slowly wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer to you. He groaned and grunted as his hand made it's way up your neck and to your face, cupping it. He squished your cheeks a little and kissed you with so much intensity and passion, it made the moment that more romantic. His hips slammed into yours, his dick smashing into your g-spot with every thrust already. You kept moaning, music to his ears. He groaned into your mouth and darted his tongue around while fucking you mercilessly. As romantic as you guys are, it doesn't mean you have to be gentle right? "Baby girl, fuckkk, I've missed you so much." He said, tears threatening to fall as he smiled and held you. "I've missed you too honey, I love you." You said back, instantly feeling a tear fall as you watched him get emotional, which was very uncommon. He held you close as his thrusts began to get sloppier and slower, and became more like grinds instead of thrusts. Your loud noises could be heard more clear now that the skin slapping had stopped. "Can I come inside?" He asked. You looked at him alarmed. "But I'll get pregnant." "I know." He smiled, which turned into a painful strained look as he had to hold back his orgasm. "Okay." You replied while smiling back. He smiled and got up, kneeling. You wrapped your legs around his torso as you stayed laying down. He grabbed your hips and began thrusting hard and fast, making you throw your head back and moan out his name as you felt yourself unravel. You clenched around his dick, releasing all your juices onto him, practically screaming from the immense pleasure. He followed shortly, spraying his liquid inside you, not pulling out for a while. You felt him twitch inside you, which made you lightly moan. You smiled as he collapsed next to you and pulled you in closer to his sweaty body. "I don't know if I told you this yet but I missed you." He said sweetly and smiled. "I missed you too." You giggled.