Oral

Pedro wanted to play a bit of video games, so you decided to cook. After dinner, he went right back to playing his games. You walked in and stood there. He didn't even turn his head. "Hey Pedro?" "Yeah princess?" "Could we watch a movie?" "Yeah, just let me finish this round." You nodded and went back to the kitchen to get some snacks ready. You walked back out, sat on the couch and set the snacks down. He was on a new round. "I thought you said we could watch a movie after that round?" "Yeah, I'm sorry, I promise after this one." You sighed and sat back. You were bored as fuck. You smirked and decided to do something you just know he'd like. You scooted closer to him, and because when you two were around the house he only wore boxers, you were able to easily reach your hand in and play with him. "Y-Y/N What are you- oh!" You bobbed your head up and down on his cock. He paused the game and put the controller down, then sat back and enjoyed your mouth. "Ooh baby. This seems to be an ongoing pattern when you're bored. Oh yeah! Right there princess....suck my hard cock....." You played with his balls a little, which caused him to react by thrusting his hips into your face. You forced his legs down, so he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. "God that feels so fucking good. Your mouth- oh god!" You felt his cock twitch, so you went a little faster. You used your hand to stroke what couldn't fit in your mouth. He fisted your hair and guided you. "I'm so close princess. Don't stop now....." You kept up and you could feel your lower region soaking your panties. Pedro moans and calls of your name were always so hot. "Here I come!" He moaned out as you swallowed his hot cum. You sucked him through his orgasm, and you knew he wanted to pay you back when he pulled your head off of him. "My turn." He knelt on the floor and spread your legs open, then pulled off your shorts and panties at the same time. He threw your legs over his shoulders then dove right in. He licked up and down your slit a few times, then shoved his tongue in you. "Oh Pedro....." He tongue fucked you for a bit, then slid two fingers inside you, and placed his mouth on your clit. "Oh god!" You moaned. He fingered you and swirled his tongue around your clit. "I'm close...." You managed to breathe out. He took his mouth off your clit, then curled his fingers and made a 'come here' motion with them. He immediately hit your g-spot, which caused your orgasm to build even quicker. You clenched your walls around his fingers and moaned. "Come on princess. Cum for me. Cum all over my fingers. I want to taste those sweet juices of yours." Just a few more pumps of his fingers and you were cumming. You actually ended up squirting! He kept fingering you and you just kept squirting. Just as you thought your orgasm was gone, you came again! "Oh fuck! I'm cumming again Pedro!" "Holy shit princess! That's so fucking hot!" He loved it so much he gave you ANOTHER orgasm! You screamed out in pleasure, but you'd had enough. You were so sensitive at this point. He pulled his fingers out, then used his mouth to clean you up a bit. "Mmm so tasty Y/N. So fucking tasty." After cleaning up the couch and yourself, you cuddled and watched a movie.