Punishment

You just had the worst day ever. Everyone at work was acting like they own you and your misogynistic boss was talking shit about you behind your back talking about how you're a woman and can't do anything right. *At home* It is about 5 PM now and Pedro is coming home at 6. You try to cool down for a full hour but somehow get more angry than before. Pedro walks in the apartment and says,"hey beautiful, where are you?...Sweetheart?....Y/N where are you" he enters the bedroom and sees you about to blow your top off. "Fuck off" you say, surprised he goes to sit down next to you "didn't I say to fuck off?!?" you shout startling him a bit, his arm wraps around you and you forcefully push it away. "Baby what's wrong?" He says in a seriously worried tone. "My boss is a fucking asshole, and a mother fucking son of a bitch god I hate him" "it's ok" he replies trying to comfort you, you push him off and go to the other side of the room he comes back and tries again to comfort you, you then unintentionally say in a fit of rage," get the fuck off why are you so fucking annoying I hate you" just as those words get out of your mouth he starts to charge out of the room, you start to apologize,worried, you say," sorry I didn't mean it please forgive me" while trying to get a hold of him. While you're still behind him he turns around, pins you to the wall, grabs a hold of your neck with his hand and kisses you the hardest he ever has. Still holding your neck he breaks the kiss and says,"I try to comfort you and this is what I get? Huh? I'm gonna fuck you so hard I'll make you beg for forgiveness" He continued the vigorous kisses and unbuttoned your work shirt, he threw it to the floor and grabbed your neck with one hand and unclasped you bra with the other hand he let it fall to the floor and he broke the kiss again and took of your dress pants. You were almost naked and he was still fully clothed. You said,"how come I'm the only one almost fully naked" "shut the fuck up, you think you can talk shit and then ask questions?" Your face was surprised but for some reason turned on by Pedro's tough manly and demanding side, he continued the steamy kissing and ordered you to jump if you obeyed. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he pinned you again to the wall, one hand holding your breasts the other on the wall keeping you two balanced. He took you to the bedroom and practically threw you to the bed. He got on top of you and yanked off your panties. Pedro ate you out, vigorously sucking on your clit and pumping two fingers in and out of you, he ordered you to say his name, yet again you obeyed him since you knew disobeying him while he was in a fit of rage would inevitably result in torture. "Louder"he said, "Pedro!" you moaned his name so load that the neighbors banged on the wall telling you to shut up. You instantly put a hand on your mouth but that's when he paused the oral and placed a hand on your throat saying,"make them hear my name". After a solid minute of oral on you, he got up and told you to come up too. He sat you down on the bed and he stripped down his pants and boxers and took off his shirt to reveal his beautiful abs. You admired for only one second until he picked you up and turned you around and forced you to bend over. He used his foot to kick your legs apart. He slid his length into you and instantly started to thrust hard, fast, and deep. This drove you two crazy, he slapped your ass and ordered you to make noise. You screamed for him as he did for you. Grunts and moans filling the air. About 4 minutes in, he released inside you. And then you climaxed and squirted all over him. He slid out and you walked over to the other side of the bed to grab your panties, but before you could put them on he grabbed you and whispered," we ain't done yet" he pushed you to your knees on the ground and said in the most demanding voice yet,"suck it" You put your lips on the tip and licked within two seconds he pushed your head onto it, almost making you gag. He yelled, shouted, moaned, and recited your name like a prayer. He again released this time in your mouth. "if you spit any of it out I'll torture some more"He threatened. You swallowed and just as you were about to get up he shoved it back in your mouth."I'm not letting you go until you beg me for forgiveness" His member still in your mouth you then hum "mhm" sending vibrations through his length he threw his head back. You pulled it out and said,"I'm really sorry for saying you're annoying and that I hate you. I fucking love you ok. And I'm in uncontrollable love with you. Please forgive me ""thank you, you may leave now" he says. "No way I ain't gonna leave until I finish you up" you say you finally finish him for the third time and gladly swallow for the second time and then you two go straight to the bed you lay on his chest. "Sorry" he says, to which you reply,"Best.Sex.Ever", you kiss him on the cheek and he smiles,"the neighbors must hate us now"he says,"well they always have what with our constant loud sex" you say, he chuckles and you two get dressed and have some food.