Boss

Y/N POV

You walked in the office nervously thinking about the paperwork you should've have completed for Mr. Pascal last night. But you couldn't finish because you were so tired. You know it sounds stupid but It was true. You couldn't keep your eyes open and no matter how much coffee you drank it didn't seem to help. "Hey Y/N... are you okay?" Oscar asked you as you walked in the break room. "No, Mr. Pascal is going to kill me. I fell asleep doing the paperwork." You face palmed yourself while grabbing a bottle of water. "Oh my... I'd hate to be you right now." She said and left. You rolled your eyes and drank some water. You felt a soft tap on your shoulder. You turned around slowly praying to god it wasn't him, but it was his assistant Kristen "Mr. Pascal needs you in his office." Your stomach dropped when you heard that. You gulped hard and headed to his office. When you got there you took a deep breath and knocked softly. "Come in." His deep voice sends shivers down your spine. Now that you think about it you have never actually been in trouble with Mr.Pascal. You slowly open the door "y-yes sir" you stutter, stepping in. You heard a deep breath come from his direction "sit down and tell me...why are you so nervous?" He asked, tilting his head. "I don't know, I've never been in your office before." he smiled and got closer. "Y/N where are my papers?" he walked slowly behind you with his hands behind his back. "I...well you see I w-was really tired and I kind of f-fell asleep while trying to finish them up." You flinched back thinking he was going to hit you, but you heard the door lock. You gulped hard 'ohh no' you thought. Mr. Pascal knelt down in front of you rubbing your thighs. You blushed seeing how close he was getting to your crotch. "sir~ I-" he quickly shut you up when he unbuttoned your pants. He pulled them off along with your underwear. "call me Daddy." He said in a deep growl. You bit your lip as he stroked your member. You whimpered curling your toes "sensitive are we?" You nodded throwing your head back. Daddy caressed the back on your head to lean you in for a kiss. Your lips danced round in sync. You flipped you guys around so that he was sitting in the chair. You straddled him unbuttoning his shirt, you kissed down his chest leaving small hickeys on his torso. You palmed him while grinding on his leg. He grew impatient and took off his pants and boxers. His hard cock sprung free you licked it slowly wrapping your mouth only on the tip. "Don't tease daddy~" he groaned. You took him half way "mmmmm~" he moaned pushing your head down farther, you took all of him in your mouth. Daddy grunted in satisfaction. You soon took him out before he came. You got back in his lap and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Pedro POV

He started kissing down my neck leaving a few hickeys here and there. He unbuttoned my shirt, taking it off. Then I felt something wet hit my thigh. I looked down and he was soaked with pre-cum. "are you ready?" You nodded "yes just fuck me already!" You moaned. He pushed in half way "ohh~Daddy '' you gripped his hair pulling it. You started bouncing "fuck~" you groaned. Y/N finally sat all the way down which drove Pedro crazy. "Daddy right there~!" You scratched his chest and stomach leaving red marks all over him. "Daddy I'm gonna~ uGh!" You came all over his chest and after a few more thrusts he came inside of you. You feel weak in your chest. After a few minutes of calming down, you guys hurried to get dressed and you ran out the door.

Y/N POV

When you ran out of his office you tried to act as natural as possible. "woah woah woah did he hit you?" Oscar looked at your messed up hair and the bruises on your neck. "No no no he didn't! but in a way" You smiled thinking of your trip to his office but Oscar was confused... I think ill keep it that way.