Pedro Comes Home

It feels like it's been years since you have seen your boyfriend, Pedro Pascal. He has been on tour for a few months now, and today he is finally coming home again. Of course you have facetimed a lot with him but you can't wait to kiss him again and to feel his touch all over your body. Yes, you definitely were a bit horny today. 'Princess, I'm home!', shouts a familiar voice, and you run towards the door opening. He immediately starts kissing you. 'I'm so happy you're home again, I missed you so much', you mumble in the kiss. Pedro let go of his travel bags and cups your cheeks, 'me too, princess, sexting is definitely not as good as having sex with you in real life', he said with a cheeky grin. You laugh as he leans in to kiss you again, this time a bit more rough. 'Let's take this to the bedroom', he says, his voice a bit rough, as you follow him. Roughly he throws you on the bed, and he gets on top of you. He kisses you and sucks on your bottom lip, making you moan slightly. His hands slip under your t-shirt, and he squeezes your boobs, making you moan a little harder this time. 'You like that, hm?', he groans, and he pinches your nipples slightly. You grind your hips against his, making him moan this time. You take off his shirt and roll over, so you are on top. You kiss him on his lips, then his neck, leaving a few hickeys here and there, and leaving a trail of kisses on his chest. Slowly, you make your way to his member, leaving one more kiss above his jeans. 'Let's take these off', you say, and you undo his belt and pull his skinny jeans down, leaving him in just his boxers. You play with the waistband of his boxers, just to tease him. His cock is getting harder and harder, begging for your touch. But all of sudden Pedro flips over so he is on top of you. 'It's been months since I have seen your beautiful breasts, let's take your shirt off', he says, as he pulls your shirt over your head. He unclips your bra and slides your bra straps down your shoulder. He throws it aside, leaving you in just your jeans. 'Oh, how much I have missed those beautiful breasts', he says with a smirk on his face, while he squeezes your breasts. He softly pinches your nipples, before sucking them. He makes sure to lick and kiss every part of your breast, and focuses extra on your nipples. Slowly, he is planting down kisses on your body, and stops just at the top of your jeans. 'I haven't seen that pink little pussy of you in a while either', he smirks again and he pulls your skinny jeans roughly down. A little bit of wetness can be seen through your panties, which makes Pedro even smirk more. 'Already wet for me princess? And I haven't even done that much to you yet', Pedro says before he pulls down your panties. A small moan leaves your mouth, just by the thought of what Pedro is going to do to your pussy in a couple of seconds. Pedro slowly let his finger ran down your slit, and then all of sudden he pushes 2 fingers in your tight pussy, which makes you moan loudly. His fingers start pumping you, and you already feel your orgasm building up as he pumps faster. Then you feel his wet tongue lick your clit and you almost lose it. The knot in your stomach is getting bigger and bigger, and just when you want to say that you're almost there, Pedro all of sudden stops. 'I don't want you to come already, wait for my cock princess'. 'You are such a tease, Pedro Pascal', you say as you roll your eyes because he didn't let you cum. 'I want my cock inside of that pretty mouth of you', he says before kissing you. He slaps his cock on your mouth a few times before you let him in. You lick him all the way up, and all the way down, before you try to fully take him into your mouth. You almost choke because his long cock is hitting the back of your throat every time he is thrusting into your mouth. You feel him getting harder and harder, and so you get his cock out of your mouth, knowing that he is almost ready to cum. 'If you tease me, I tease you', you say, while giving him a cheeky grin. 'You gonna get punished for that', Pedro groans, but you don't even mind, because you want to feel his cock slapping into you. 'Lay down again, princess, I'm gonna show you what you have missed these months that I was away'. You lay down and spread your legs, feeling Pedro cock slapping softly on your clit before entering you. Pedro enters you, and before you can adjust to his long cock again, he's already thrusting in and out of you, causing you to moan loudly. 'You like that, hm? I'm gonna thrust even harder then', he says, and he starts moving faster and faster, causing you to almost scream. 'Scream my name princess, let the neighbours hear that I'm back home again'. "FUCK ME Pedro Pascal', you scream, as he is hitting your g-spot again. The knot in your stomach is getting bigger and bigger and you feel that Pedro is also getting closer, because his thrusts are getting sloppier each time. 'Pedro, I'm gonna cum', you manage to say. 'Me too, princess, when I count to three were gonna cum together', he says. 'One, two', he says and his thrust are getting really sloppy. You can barely hold it anymore, as you feel you are so close. 'THREE', he screams and at the same time you scream 'FUCK Pedro', as you feel his cum release inside you. You finally let go of your orgasm and feel the rush all through your body. Pedro lays beside you and kisses you softly. 'That was... amazing', you say, out of breath. You see drops of sweat on his head as he is trying to catch his breath again. 'I missed you princess. And I missed this. So much.', Pedro says. Then you hear a knock on the wall. 'Please a little more quiet next time, mister and miss Pascal', you hear your neighbour say. You look at Pedro, a bit embarrassed from what had just happened and he starts laughing. You start laughing as well and then Pedro wraps his arms around your waist. 'Another round?', he asks, with a smirk on his face, before kissing you again. 'Sure', you say, while you ignore your neighbors, and you kiss him back.