Urgency

Pedro POV:
Stressful would be an understatement for this day. Pedro was sweating, he was frustrated, he was angry and annoyed. He felt like a Pascal. He needs you. Now. He rush as fast as he could home from work. In my mind all the nasty things he'd do to you. He felt a sense of urgency to fuck you hard and good. He needed to see you, to be with you, to become one with you. His eyes were glued on the road through the rain covered windshield, but he wasn't focusing on the road at all. His hands gripped the steering wheel tighter than black leggings on his wife's ass. His face was tense. His hunger for you was too much to handle. He pulled up into the driveway, got out of the car, getting soaked by the rain. He slammed the door so hard he wouldn't be surprised if he broke it. He unlocked the door and there stood his beautiful wife, Y/N. You made cookies. You were wearing sweatpants and a cropped loose hoodie. Even in loungewear you looked so perfect. Pedro ripped off his jacket and threw it across the room. You walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Are you ok Pedro?" "No I'm not," Pedro grunted. "Well then can I help with that?" "I need you....Now" "Pedro what's gotten into y-" he cut you off with an aggressive kiss, as he held the back of your head,"Do not argue with me, just let me do this ok" you whispered a very soft,"Ok" Within that second, Pedro ripped his shirt off and threw it across the room. He picked you up and set you on the kitchen table, you took off your shirt and you were about to take off your pants,"I don't want you to do anything just let me be in control right now" you nodded your head, Pedro kissed you with such a hunger, thirst, and lust. Pedro intoxicated you with his love as you did with him. His kisses deepened, almost scary. He then whispered,"Are you wet yet?" Because he wasn't about to go get the lube. "Yes' ' you whispered into his ear,"Very" Pedro immediately pulled off his pants and boxers and your pants and panties, he pulled you off the counter and bent you over the island, he slid in slowly and within seconds he was pounding into you. Soon enough, skin slaps filled the room. Your moans mixed with that. This is his favorite sound; skin slaps and his woman's moans. He spanked you, pulled your hair, held your throat, tortured you, all of which he otherwise would have regretted if you weren't showing such good signs from it all. "Oh Pedro, fuck!!!" "Say my name louder" he grunted. You did as told. Only ten minutes later, He came, as did you. He got dressed and came back downstairs. He kissed you, but this time he gave a sensual, warm, and slow kiss. "I'm sorry for that, I was just feeling a bit...urgent" he said, scratching the back of his neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and raked your fingers through his hair.''You don't have to apologize, because-" he placed his hands on your small back and arched his eyebrows,"Because?" You reached up to his ear and whispered,"Because it was hot as fuck to be honest." Pedro smirked,"I love you my wife" "I love you my husband" you guys ate the cookies and cuddled while watching a movie.