Business Meeting

Today was the weekly meeting and the dynamic duo; you and Pedro were getting ready together. You wore a white dress shirt with an a-line flared mini skirt in black and some black stilettos. Pedro decided to match you and wore a black suit and trousers with a crisp white dress shirt and black leather dress shoes. You guys looked like total bosses. Today you were having a meeting with the marketing professionals and several of their employees. As the two of you walked into the office, Pedro made a comment ,"you know we're going to be in a room full of men and you're the only woman who's going to be there, right?" "Yes, what's your point?" "My point is that you're looking pretty sexy right now and I don't think I'm comfortable letting other men get pleasure from looking at you" he kissed your cheek. "Thanks babe but you don't have to worry, I married you, not them" "I know, you're mine" "Possessive much" you laughed, Before they entered the meeting room he kissed your lips,"yup, all mine" You guys sat at the two end seats right next to each other and the people sitting on the sides turned towards the front and watched each of the presenters ramble on about strategies and shit. Five minutes passed after two presenters finished and there were still 6 more presenters left and questions weren't allowed until the end, so Pedro was growing incredibly impatient, as he had the aching desire to pleasure his wife, now. Pedro placed his hand under your skirt on your bare inner thigh and whispered,"I'm bored, how about you" "P-Pedro, what are you doing?" You said as he wrapped one of his fingers around your panties. You inhaled sharply once he managed to pull them down to your knees. "Are you ok Mrs.Pascal?" an employee asked, "Yes she's fine, don't mind us please" Pedro answered him.He leaned into her ear,"so where was I? Oh right" Then he pushed in his middle and ring finger into her entrance and started moving them in a come here motion. Constantly hitting her sweet spot,"a little help please honey," he whispered, with that he took her other hand and placed a finger from it on her clit. In literally 3 minutes, you finally came all over his fingers. He took them out and Y/N slid her panties back up. He lifted his fingers to her face,"If you enjoyed it, you gotta clean these, princess" She pushed his wrists back down and whisper-yelled,"are you crazy Pedro?!, they'll notice" He then 'accidentally' dropped his pen,"can you get that for me darling" you smirked and bent under the table, there he put his fingers to your mouth and you licked the taste of yourself off his fingers. "Excuse us for a moment, please take notes on these presentations" Pedro said to the employee sitting closest to them. When they exited the room, he took you to the one stall bathroom and locked it behind. "You and that horny ass mind of yours, Pedro" "Well I forgot that thinking of it, let alone pleasuring my sexy as fuck wife gives me a fucking boner ever time so now I need to get rid of it, sweetheart, because it is indeed not suitable for work to walk around with a boner" "You just finger fucked me under the table at a meeting and now you care about being not suitable for work?" You laughed, he laughed along and sat on the stool that was meant for when you needed to put on your shoes. He pulled down his boxers and pants as did you with your panties. He patted his lap and you walked slowly over to him, your hips swaying with your every motion. He licked and then bit his lips. You sat on his lap and he helped you slide his package in and you slowly thrusted him in and out and then picked up the pace and that is when he started grunting. He placed his hands on your waist and bounced your hips up and down, he placed one of his hands loosely on your neck,"Moan for me princess" you moaned and repeatedly moaned out his name like a prayer. That sent him over the edge which in turn sent you over the edge, he then let his warm load flow inside you. You guys kissed and cleaned up yourself and returned to the meeting. "I love you, wife" "I love you too, Pedro"