Vanilla

"So how are things with you and Pedro?" Your friend Oscar asked through the small speaker of the phone. "Things are very good," you told Him. "Y/N I know you too well, something is bothering you" Oscar told you "It's just I love Pedro don't get me wrong but he's very... Vanilla in the bedroom. We always have the same routine and it's getting a bit boring. You tell him, sighing. Oscar was about to talk when you looked to your left and saw Pedro standing there with a hurt look on his face. "Pedro I-I didn't mean it in a bad way I promise I'm sorry" you pleaded hanging up the phone. Pedro walked toward you and pushed you up against the nearest wall. He started leaving small wet kisses all around your face and neck. He finally came towards your face and whispered into your ear. "I'm sorry you feel that way princess" he tells you before lifting you up and wrapping your arms around his torso and taking you to the bedroom. His lips were connected to yours in a heated kiss. He then set you down on the bed and ripped off the flannel you were wearing to then reveal you had no bra and just panties. He smirked to himself then taking your right nipple in his mouth swirling his warm tongue over the sensitive bud. "Pedro" you moan arching your back. He then takes the other breast in his hand massaging it lightly. He let go of your nipple with a pop and started leaving open mouthed kisses down to your now wet core. He placed a kiss right over your clothed clit causing him to moan out in pleasure. "Please Pedro take them off" you begged him bucking up your hips. "Oh come on princess wouldn't want to rush would we?" He said, smirking. He continued to tease you through your underwear before he took off his own shirt and his tight black skinny jeans leaving him in just a pair of boxers. He slowly peeled your soaked panties down your legs before looking down at your core. He could see how the wetness glistened in the light causing him to groan. He made a big lick up your slit causing you to arch your back and moan. "Get on your hands and knees baby" he told you. You did as he asked and got on all fours he then gave your ass a light smack before you heard a condom wrapper rip. Next thing you knew Pedro's thick member was buried deep inside you. You both were moaning together as he slammed in and out the only sound in the room was your moans and the skin on skin contact. "I'm close Pedro" you told him, feeling it coming on. He then removed himself from you and flipped you so you were sitting on top of him. "Ride me princess" he told you, holding your hips to steady you. You didn't have to be told twice so you slid yourself onto him moaning out. You started moving your hips at a fast pace. "Pedro I'm gonna cum" you moaned. "Let go baby" he told you, rubbing your clit fast. You screamed out in pleasure as you reached your high. He kept rubbing your clit so you could ride it out. You then removed yourself from him. And laid on his chest. "Am I still too vanilla?" He asked you. "Not at all," you replied, looking at him. "I love you Y/N" he said kissing the top of your head. "I love you too" you replied, falling asleep.