Couch

You and Pedro were sprawled out on the couch, cuddling. You were bored, and you could tell that he was as well, because his hands were starting to wander. He slid his hand under your shirt, and moved it to grope your breast. You didn't mind, he'd done this plenty of times. You weren't wearing a bra, which he always loved. He growled in your ear, which turned you on. Using his other hand, he moved it down to your inner thigh and gave it a light squeeze. He placed his lips on your neck and kissed until he found your sweet spot. He knew he'd found it when you lightly moaned. "There it is...." Pedro mumbled. You giggled and felt him move the hand that was on your thigh further up. His hand was getting closer and closer to your pussy, and knowing that, it was making you wetter by the second. He kept fondling your breast, and kissing your neck. He finally cupped your heat and applied some pressure. "Oh Pedro...." You moaned. He began stroking you, and you tilted your head back at the pleasure. He took the liberty to kiss the newly exposed part of your neck. As he stroked, he started talking. "Now....I'm going to finger you, stroke you, and rub you until you cum. I want you nice and wet when you ride me princess." You bit your lip and nodded, while your head was still tilted back and your eyes were closed. You were only wearing a t-shirt and panties, so he slipped his hand inside of your panties to feel your wetness. "So wet for me, Y/N Mmm..." he took his hand out and licked his fingers clean, then put his hand back inside your panties. He ran a finger up your slit to gather some of the wetness, then used that to start on your clit. "Mmm...." you moaned. He rubbed light circles on it, then applied a little pressure. "Oh yeah...." you moaned. He smirked because he knew he was doing a good job. He always knew what you liked and where you liked it. After rubbing circles a little longer, he moved his fingers down your slit to slide one finger inside you. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. His fingers were bigger than yours, so him fingering you was way better than when you used to do it yourself. He slowly moved it in and out a few times, then added another. You were gasping at this point. "Feel good?" He questioned. "Mmm fuck yes....faster...." He obliged and pumped his fingers in and out of you at a faster pace. He took advantage of having your clit exposed and placed his thumb over it. He knew how to make you squirt, and that was his goal. That was his tactic to get you dripping wet. You gripped his shoulder and moaned his name. "Pedro! Yes!" His thumb went in semi-fast circles, and his fingers curled up, and made a 'come here' motion. He was moving at such a speed that you could feel your orgasm building quite quickly. "Come on Y/N...I know you're close. I know your body language all too well." "Oh god.....Pedro! Fuck yes!" "Cum for me princess. I can feel your walls clenching baby. Come on...cum on daddy's fingers Y/N...." That's all it took for you to come undone. "I'm cumming! Oh yes! Fuck Pedro !" you screamed as you squirted all over his fingers. He continued to finger you, helping you ride out your high. As you came down, he left kisses all over your neck. Then, he took his hand out of your panties and licked his fingers clean. "Mmm....so good Y/N. I love the way you taste. Mind if I eat you out for a bit?" "Mmm not at all Pedro. God please go down on me." He smirked and moved on the couch so he was in between your legs. He pulled your panties down, which were soaking wet. He took them off you and tossed them. He spread your legs, and went straight to eating you out. You ran your fingers through his hair and smiled. His mouth always felt so good on your pussy, you never wanted it to end. He wanted to taste every bit of you, so his tongue was working every way, trying to get all the juices into his mouth. He just couldn't though, because you just kept getting wetter and wetter. That's what he wanted though. He wanted you dripping wet so you could ride him nice and easily. After he'd had enough of tasting you, he sat up, pulled his boxers off, then sat back on the couch so his back was against the cushion. "Come here, princess. Straddle me and sit on my big cock." You got up and did just as he asked. You lowered yourself onto him and you both moaned as he filled you up. He placed his hands on your hips and guided you up and down on his dick. "Oh Y/N.....you're so tight and wet....mmm fuck!" He moaned. You cried out his name several times as you rode him. "You're such a good girl, Y/N That's right, ride daddies cock....." "Oh fuck! Pedro!" "You like that? Huh? You like when daddy Pascal fucks you?" "Fuck yes! FUCK ME Pedro!" "Call me daddy, please, just once princess...." "Fuck me Daddy you said!" He groaned out as you felt his cock twitch inside you, which meant he was getting close. "Come on Pedro....cum inside me.....fill me up even more than you already are...." He gripped your ass with his hands and thrusted into you. "Yes! Oh my god! Pedro!" "Oh baby! I'm so close!" "Cum for me....cum inside me!" "Oh fuck! Y/N!" He shouted as he came. His face concentrated as he shot his load inside of you. "That's right baby, let it all out...." You moaned. You helped him ride out his high. "One problem," He said. You stopped. "What's that?" You questioned. "You didn't cum Pedro said." He took himself out of you, then put you on your hands and knees on the couch. He slapped your ass, which caused you to moan. He slowly pushed himself inside of you; he was already hard again. He began thrusting and you were a moaning mess. "Fuck, you're still so tight princess....I can already feel another orgasm coming on...." "Mmm, I'm getting close too baby...." He slapped your ass again, and you gasped. It felt so fucking good with him spanking and fucking you at the same time. "Uhh! Fuck Y/N! You're so fucking wet!" The noises in the room only made you wetter. The squelching noise from him fucking you, your skin slapping together, and both of your moans, which were only getting louder. "Oh Pedro...I'm so close!" "Come on princess....cum on daddy's cock...." "Oh....oh fuck!" You held it in for like 2 more seconds, then let it all out. "I'm cumming again! Oh Y/N!" You felt him release inside you again, then thrusted a few more times to help ride out your highs. He remained inside you as you both caught your breaths. "Fuck you're good at that," You complimented him. He smacked your ass again. "Thanks princess. I love how tight and wet you always are.....makes things so fucking amazing...." You reached your neck around and kissed him. He slowly moved in and out of you a few more times, then pulled out. You got back to your cuddling position, then slowly drifted off to sleep.