1. Right place, wrong time

A/N

Hello readers,
Hate to interrupt your start but a mini announcement. This story is a sequel to my fanfic 'Cruel fate' which was a fanfic on 'Tale of the nine tailed' (lee rang version).

So i'd recommend you to read that one first and then come here. If you've already read it, welcome back. But if you haven't and are like 'fuck it idc im gonna read this anyway', you're gonna miss out on some things. Now, without further ado, everyone, Tale of the nine tailed 1938 fanfic 'BACK TO YOU' [Lee rang version].

''Sae rom's wedding is in a week and a half, you are coming right ?'' Ji ah asked from the other end of the call making y/n sigh in between the click of her heels.
''Not you too Ji ah. Sae rom has been bugging me with the same thing literally everyday. Every morning, afternoon, night like a prescribed medication.'' Y/n said making Ji ah laugh.
''I get it, she's excited for the wedding. You should be glad you aren't getting calls from Jae hwan. He knows if he gets you mad, he's dead meat.''
''Wow, you've been getting calls from him too ? I respect you Ji ah.'' Y/n said dramatically when the doorbell rings in Ji ah's background.

''Just a second, someones on the door.'' Ji ah excuses herself when y/n almost screams,
''Ji ah wait !''
''What happened ?''
''If it's Rang tell him you dont know where I am. Okay ?''
''What ?''
''Just please, do as I say.''

After a minute which felt like eternity full of panic to y/n, Ji ah comes back to the call.

''It was hard to convince him but he left.'' Ji ah informed as the other girl heaved a sigh of relief.
''Y/n, what's up with you two ? Did you two fight ?''
''We did not exactly fight, we had an argument in the morning. And I started it cause I couldn't take it any longer. You know how Rang is when it comes to me right ?''
''Yeah, ofcourse. Everyone does at this point.''

''Rang is really good to me. He cares for me a lot, he treats me like im some fragile glass that will break on a single touch.''
''So what's the problem ?''
''That's exactly what the problem is. Sometimes, especially recently he's been really overly protective of me. I mean I understand that he cares for me but it kinda makes me feel...... Not normal, you know ?''

''He's done something extreme hasn't he ?'' Ji ah asks knowing y/n wouldnt behave like this for nothing.
''Yeah, not letting me touch anything sharp, or letting me do any work at home, there's a lot I can list. It's just that now that everything's over, all the problems are in the past and we are finally living the life we dreamt of. He needs to know that I do not need any protecting. I am not weak, Ji ah.''
''I know y/n, more than anybody. I've seen you kick ass and win arguments so yeah. I do.'' Ji ah said making y/n chuckle.
''Thanks.''

''As much as i'd hate to take Rang's side, even I cant deny that he loves you a lot. And if you two talk it out, im sure he'll listen to you, he always does.''
''I'll try talking to him when I go back home. I really needed some space so im on my way to Granny's. Yuri's at my place with Soo ho and Sarang so I could get some time.''
''That's good. Well you might find Yeon there. He cancelled our ice cream date so it must be something important.''
''Okay, im there. Thanks for handling the Rang situation and hearing me out.''
''You have to stop thanking me or i'll tell Rang where you are.''
''Got it, ma'am. See ya later.''

Y/n walked towards the main enterance to see it flocked by a crowd full of weird looking people.

''What the hell is going on here ?'' She thought to herself then noticed the black shadows behind the people. Reminder, y/n is still a blessed child. She can do much more than see spirits.
''Damn it. They're not people, they're spirits.'' She cursed under her breath then sprinted towards the magical back door.