3. Reunited once again

A/N

The following scene plays out after Yeon's fight with the japanese soldiers and Rang

The following scene plays out after Yeon's fight with the japanese soldiers and Rang. Yeon was ready to leave but Rang asks him to stay back for a little while and have a drink with him. This time, without anything mixed in.
I didn't know how else to tell you guys this--

Author

''Boss, are you sure this is okay ?'' Boo doo mok asked looking at Rang who was sitting opposite Yeon. Unfortunately coming back in time had Yeon facing a lot of issues. One of which is dealing with the Rang of this timeline who practically hated him with his whole life.
''He's family.'' Rang replied with a displeased look.
''Wow. No wonder you are so strong sir.'' He said sniffing near Yeon and the latter just shooed him.

''What are they ? If not humans, what ?'' The older gumiho asked.
''A pack of wolves.'' Rang replied smirking.
''We used to have a different boss but Lord lee rang slit his throat in one go, so....''
''You turned coats ?''
''Yes. But I prefer Boss Rang.''
''Is Rang good to you ?'' Yeon asked smiling.
''No. Even so a whole bunch of guys are lined up to join our gang.''
''Why ?''
''Boss divides the stolen goods equally among us everytime. That's not easy you know.'' Boo doo mok said receiving nods from the fellow gang members in the back.

'' Boo doo mok said receiving nods from the fellow gang members in the back

''Cut the crap and get out.'' Rang hissed.
''Boss, actually there's a problem. We found a girl in the forest near the river. We thought we'd just scare her a little and loot off her, but.....''
''But what ?'' Rang asked looking at the rest of the gang members who were looking at the ground in shame.
''Boss, she was something else. She made all of us run across the forest for so long, we thought we'd die of lack of air in our lungs. When we finally thought we made her unconscious, she threatened us that we'll be dead meat when she wakes up.'' He said shaking like he was electrocuted.

''Are you guys kidding me ? A pack of wolves couldn't take over one normal human girl ?'' Rang looked at them in disbelief.
''Boss, I swear im telling the truth. She's really scary, we need your help.''
''I cant believe im doing this right now. Where's she ?'' Rang & Yeon followed the gang members who took them to another part of the shed where a girl was blindfolded with her mouth covered (so that she doesn't give death threats to the wolves). Her hands and feet were tied to the chair she was made to sit on. She shifted continuously finding a way to set herself free, even saying something but her words were muffled by the piece of cloth around her mouth.