33. I missed you

''You're suddenly going to a hotel ? What about me ?'' Rang asked Yeon who was zipping the suitcase as he packed up to leave.
''You dont need to come.''
''What ?''
''Everyone will swarm the place for the guardian stone and golden ruler. It's safer to stay away for now.''
''What about y/n ?''
''She will stay with granny until I wrap this up.''
''Did you tell her ? I dont think she feels the same way about this.''

Yeon sighed because he knew Rang was right. ''For that, i'll need a little help from you. How about you keep her away until I sought this business out ?''
''Keep me where ?'' Y/n made an entrance as she slid the door to the room open. Yeon face palmed as he muttered something inaudibly.
''How did you know I came back ?'' He asked ignoring y/n's question.
''I.... Might have told her.'' Rang confessed not making eye contact with the older.

''Ofcourse you did. Earlier you didn't know she was y/n and you were still on her team. And now that you know everything.... Ofcourse you told her.''
''Rang is not to be blamed, Orabeoni.''
''Orabeoni ?'' Rang murmured to himself making a face.
''Aren't you guys bored of this 'im keeping you safe by keeping you away' trope by now ? Cause I definitely am. Also how do you have the confidence that it's going to work now when it hasn't ever before ? Anyways, I talked to granny. She told me that you're going Bando hotel and about your plan too. Im coming too, no questions asked.''
''If y/n is going, im coming too.'' Rang added.
''Fine, whatever. You kids dont listen anyways.''

Rang stood up, walking towards y/n,
''Shall we go ?'' Y/n nodded in reply.
''Where are you guys going ?'' Yeon asked clueless.
''Just somewhere.'' Rang said as the pair walked out of the room ignoring Yeon's distant nagging.
''Come back on time. If you dont i'll just leave without you guys. Did you hear me ?''
''Damn I miss Ji ah.''

''We're almost there.'' Rang said giving y/n a hand to step up on the path. The moment y/n looked around, she forgot all her exhaustion from the hour long climbing.
''Rang, this is so pretty.'' She gasped in wonder at the beauty of the environment. They were on the top of a lush mountain from where they could almost see the whole city. Surrounded by tall tress and azeala bushes made y/n feel all kinds of emotions.
''This reminds me of Baekdudaegan mountain.'' She added.
''Im glad you like it here.'' Rang smiled moving a hair strand off her face.

''Do you know, in the future, when I didn't have my past life memories of you, it was difficult. You didnt want to ask too much of me, didn't know if I would ever remember you. Maybe that is why you kept to yourself whenever you were having a hard time. On one such day, I brought you to a place similar to this. Where there weren't much people, the breeze was nice and you could see the city from there. Today reminded me of that day.'' Y/n smiled reminiscing the memory. Then continued narrating with enthusiasm,
''You would never expect what happened next. It started raining! And I dont know what movie you were inspired from that day but you held your jacket over us while we ran holding hands to the car. It was so unexpected of you but let me confess, I was impressed. And---'' Y/n paused abruptly when she noticed Rang's intent gaze.

''Sorry, you know im not usually very talkative but I--''
''I missed you y/n.''
''I missed your smile, your voice, the shine in your eyes-- I missed you so much I thought I would die.'' Rang spoke trying to hold his smile & tears.
Y/n walked closer to him as she slowly caressed his face.
''Im sorry im making you wait long. Thank you Rang, for showing so much strength and never losing hope. Thank you for keeping your promise.''

''For you, I would. Only for you.''

A/N

Dear readers, firstly a late Happy Christmas and Happy New Year

Dear readers, firstly a late Happy Christmas and Happy New Year. I did not expect this family wedding would keep me busy for a month. If you guys read my message board you would know that I had that going on.
I know the updates for this ff have been horribly slow lately but im always trying to get back with the pace. And no, no ff on this account is getting abandoned. I dont believe in leaving things unfinished. So rest assured, there may be sloth updates but I don't believe in leaving stories just because im busy, ''not getting motivation'', just want to suddenly write og stuff. And you guys are here, I wont leave you guys in the dark without any news about the stories.

So yeah, I do feel bad that the updates got slow to a point where you guys felt that i'd end this ff on a cliffhanger. I do not want to make you guys ever think that. Im always here, reading your comments and messages even if I cant revert to them. Lastly, sorry for making y'all wait. I wont abandon lee rang at any cost, in any ff.