8. Twenty nine days

The trio entered the VIP room and as soon as they clicked the door open, Yeon was pulled to the centre by a group of ladies who gave him a huge bouquet and showered flowers on him.
''Welcome sir !'' They sang in unison while trumpets played. In front of the three stood a woman dressed in all white.
''Why is she wearing a wedding dress ?'' Y/n whispered to Rang standing near her with the same confused expression.
''Long time no see, fox.'' The woman in white said as she turned her head.

Yeon lifted the veil from her face which left his mouth agape.
''Ryu hong joo ! What are you doing here ?''
''I missed you. Are you still about that human woman ?'' She said being all touchy as Yeon constantly pushed her away.

 Are you still about that human woman ?'' She said being all touchy as Yeon constantly pushed her away

''Is she an enemy or ally ?'' Rang asked, ready for the next move if she turns out to be otherwise.
''She's your future sister-in-law.''
''Sister-in-law ?'' Rang and y/n synced.

''I heard you are looking for this.'' Hong joo said showing the legendary pipe as Yeon didn't delay a second to take it from her.
''Thank you Hong joo. I'll be taking this appreciatively. But we can't get married.''
''Why not ?'' She asked looking offended.
''You see marriage requires consent of both parties, but I---'' A rough slap from Hong joo shuts Yeon up as y/n gasped.

''How dare you reject me ? I bought a dress, I even did my hair. I bought all these flowers ! And you humiliated me.'' Hong joo spat enraged.
''Rang, escape while you can.'' Yeon whispered sliding the box of legendary pipe in his hands.
''Sure, you're on your own with this.'' Rang said as he took a step to his escape but quickly turned around, held y/n's hand who was still in a faze of Yeon getting slapped and exited the room.
''Go get my wedding gift.'' Hong joo ordered someone to go after Rang and y/n.

''Who the hell was she ? And-- how could she slap Yeon ?'' Y/n spoke walking alongside Rang who was glancing at the hold of his hand on hers. He wondered why he was so affected by this when his brother clearly told him she was not his y/n.
''Rang, maybe we shouldn't have just left him there.'' Y/n said now making eye contact with the gumiho.
''He asked us to go plus keeping this safe is important at the moment.'' He said eyeing the box with the legendary pipe.

Y/n heard loud footsteps behind them and turned to see the man Hong joo sent, ready to attack Rang. She instantly pulled him from the way as they now stood so close, barely inches away.
''Are you alright ?'' Y/n asked as the gumiho nodded and stood straight giving the attacker a death stare.
''And you are ?''
''Im a native jindo.'' He replied.
''He's a--- ?'' Y/n spoke to herself but Doo mok behind her could hear it.
''He's a dog.'' Doo mok replied all smiley, his apology smile that he had been giving her ever since he got to know he messed with the wrong woman.

Rang handed y/n the box of legendary pipe as he went for a one to one combat with the jindo. Un-surprisngly enough, Rang handled him pretty easily. Until there were gun shots in the air and everyone had to duck down taking cover behind the seats.
''Boss, im out of bullets.'' Doo mok said as Rang had to come in the picture and take care of things.
''I'll never understand how he's always been so good at all this stuff.'' Y/n muttered to herself looking at Rang who didn't miss a shot.