NOT AN UPDATE [13.07.23]

Hey people ! How has everyone been ? This is not an update, it's just that I have somethings to say. Let me quickly get over with it and i'll get onto conversation.

Firstly, thank you so much to each and every one of you who read and vote on my chapters without fail. It really means a lot. Like, we are 9k+ ?! Your constant love and support are a major contribution in my life that helps me keep going.

Secondly, mini announcement (?)
My best friend of long time joined wattpad recently and is currently writing a fanfiction called 'NOT SO INNOCENT EYES'.
It is a Seo in guk x y/n x Jung hae in fanfic. If you want to take a read at that, you can find it in my reading list.
You know the deal, vote, read and suggest others if you think they'll like it.

Now,

How are you all doing ?
Has everyone been eating well ? Do not skip meals.

Take a break if you've been working hard for long. Breaks are necessary.

If you feel like things are getting difficult, a mini escape would be a good idea. Watch your comfort movie/ drama, dive into a book or take a walk around the park listening to your favorite songs. Do what you feel will calm your mind and heart.
If you feel like talking to someone you know im always here. I'll try my best to do what I can.

I was thinking that i'd do a Q & A after 10k but I don't want to wait until then. So, if you have any questions for me, related to fanfictions, book recommendations, kpop/kdrama, personal (i'll answer what I can 😂), or even if you just want to ask random stuff, go ahead, shoot.