9. Yeon Orabeoni

''So, what did you tell him ?'' Yeon asked as he walked alongside y/n.
''What do you mean ?''
''I know what I told him was good enough to make him curious but not come along.'' The older said glancing back to Rang who was walking a good distance behind them.
''I know something is bothering you y/n but im the only person you can talk to about it in 1938. I may not be the best listener but i'll try.'' Yeon gave her a slight smile as y/n sighed then spoke,

''Im worried about Rang. I dont want to mess things up in the future by telling him who I am while im here.'' She said looking at the ground, taking small steps.
''Well, I might have found a solution to that problem of yours.''
''What ?''
''I asked Granny about it. She said whatever happens here won't change the reality. That is why I asked Rang to stay with us for a month while we are here. Because I know you would want that too.'' Y/n looked up at Yeon with soft eyes as her lips gently curled at the corners of her mouth.
''Yeon, if I could I would've given you a hug right now.''

''Then give me a substitute wish.'' Yeon demanded.
''Done, tell me.''
''How about you call me 'Orabeoni' from now on ?'' He said giving a salesman smile.
''Seriously Yeon ? Orabeoni ?'' Y/n said making a face.
''You cant even do one thing that I wished for. It's alright, who would listen to a 1000 year old gumiho. I wanted to hear you call me Orabeoni because I feel you're my little sister but if you dont want to---''
''Okay, okay, stop with your dramatics Orabeoni. But i'll only call you that when it's us. If you're fine with that...''
''Im fine with it.'' The older gumiho said grinning making the both of them laugh.

''And about Rang knowing about 'y/n', leave that to me. I'll handle it my way.''
''Sure, just keep me updated. I dont wanna look like the bad guy who lies at the end.'' Yeon said as y/n nodded in reply.
''Will you tell me where we are going or just continue to talk among yourselves.'' Rang yelled from behind the two making Yeon turn around and walk backwards,
''We're going to a boutique.'' The older replied then turned back to his original position and kept walking.
''We'll make a stop at the barber first.'' Y/n added glancing at the brothers.
''Why do we need to go to a barber ?'' Rang said catching pace with them.
''Not we, you.'' Y/n replied leaving Rang as confused as he was.
''This is about to look like a whole make over scene from the movies.'' Yeon murmured loud enough for y/n to hear as the two chuckled among themselves.

They reached the barber which was located just opposite Obok boutique when Yeon stopped y/n.
''I'll take care of making his face look civilized. Why dont you pick some good clothing at the boutique until then.''
''Uh, okay. Any specific reason for keeping me away ?'' Y/n sang asked.
''It will in a way be a surprise reveal you know. Im gonna make you fall in love with my brother all over again.'' Yeon said, no, bragged proudly.
''This is my first time seeing you rooting for us like this, you know.'' Y/n said not even trying to hide her wide smile.
''It's not like I never wanted to, it's been a big brothers dream all this while. But the circumstances in which you two met in the future weren't really favorable. Then there were a ton of life endangering problems so yeah. I never had a chance to do all of that. But know that I was the biggest supporter of your pair all this while.''

''Now I know that. And you've successfully convinced me to go the boutique.''
''Great, but let me tell you one thing. The boutique is owned by the snail bride. I saved you the shock.'' He said with a wink.
''Wow, thank you for letting me know.''

Y/n entered the boutique giving the snail bride quite a surprise but the older didn't decide to question anything unless she was sure.
''You dont look like you're from here.'' Snail bride said looking at y/n's clothing. The latter then realised why she was getting constant stares from everyone ever since she traveled in time.
''Right, I do need a change of clothing.'' After a good while of choosing dresses, she changed into one.