Chapter 2

Sind:God!! Why I'm this much nervous. Oh God.. Never in my life I had been this much nervous.

Sindhu be calm calm calm...🤞

Suddenly she heard some foot steps.. She turned that way where she heard foot steps. There came a handsome man. On seeing him her nervous flew away and her eyes became moist. She just looking him without blinking 😶. Yes how did she forgot him. Her childhood secret crush. After few minutes of staring she came to reality she blinks her eyes immediately and averted her gaze from him and her head bend down and stood facing the floor. She slowly moved her head when she didn't hear any foot steps and releasing her breathe which she hold for a long time.

On the other hand, A man is standing while facing the window of his cabin which is in 7th floor of his office and thinking something very deeply. Suddenly someone knock his cabin door interupted his thoughts in the middle. He ask the person to come in and he sat in his chair majestically. The person entered in and looks his boss. He is looking like a king. And he begins to say his appointments & meeting.

(Yes.He is his friend Raghu and working in his company as a Manager)

Rag: Sir.. These are the schedule you have today sir.

He:...

(Nama hero raghu sonatellam kekama eduthayoo romba teverama yosichitu irukaru pa)

Raghu: Sir....

He:.....

Raghu:Sir..

He:....

Raghu:Deiii...

He:....

Raghu: Deiii Abii...

Abi:...

Raghu:Deii Abishek Kumar...
Ena paru da... (See me da)

(Yes nama hero peru Abishek Kumar.. CEO of AS groups..ipotaiku ivlo pothum😁)

Abi: Enna da.. Yen katitu iruka kathu vazhikutu..

Raghu:Yen kekamata.. Unna nan evlo nerama koptutu iruken.. Nee enna da apdi yosichitu iruka??

Abi:Athu... Onumila da

Raghu: illayae.. Edhoo sari illayae.

Abi:Daeii...atan onumila nu sollrenla da.. Mothala Nee inga irunthu kelambu..

Raghu:poren poren... Epdiyum enkita tanae kadaisila vantu nipa apo patukuren unna..

Abi: Machan... Anta interview enachu da.?

Raghu:Inum start panala da.. Inumae tan pananum.. Paari patupan ata.. Nee meeting ah poi enanu paru..

Abi:ok da..