Chapter 10

That night sleep was far away from abhi. He twist and turns on the bed and finally turned and faced tge ceiling... Then he took his mobile and opened his private folder and admired his angel and dozed off without his knowledge ...

Next day morning🌞
Abhi woke up ...finished his morning routine and ate his breakfast and headed towards his office not before kissing his mother... His mother smiled seeing her little kid disappearing figure... He reached his office and entered his private lift and moved towards his cabin.... and waited for his 🧚‍♀️fairy...
There she comes like a beautiful munchkin... dolled up in a sandal and grey color saree in single pleet with matching blouse ....she wore a pair of stone stud... A thin long chain locked up in her neck... Matching bangles... Small bindi on her forehead.. Eyes kholed up with kajal... Pink color lipstick sticked to her plums... Hair is side partitioned and adorned with jasmine flowers... On the whole she looks breathe takingly gorgeous..
Abhi frozed on seeing her in such a traditional attire.. After yesterday's confession with his mother... Sindhu looks different in abhi's eyes...
On the other side.. Sindhu took her notepad and enters abhi cabin..

Si:may I come in sir..

Ab:his trance was broken by her voice.. 'Ye ... Yess.. Come in'...

Si:Sir.. Your today's schedule...

Ab:mm..

She gave the details of certain meetings but abhi is in a different world admiring his cherry... His trance was again broken by her voice..

Si:Sir.. That's all.. Can I leave..

Ab:mm..

She walked towards the door..

Ab:Sindhu...

She turned towards him..

Si:Yes sir.. ..
.
Ab:You are looking breathe takingly gorgeous😍❤

Si:she blushed...

Abhi smirked on seeing her blush... and thought 'namaku ivlo effect lam iruka madam kita... '

Si:Thank you sir...

Ab:For you.. From now onwards it's abhi inside the office also... Ok!!! he spoke in base voice..

Si:but sir....

Ab:No but'sss.. Atleast when we are alone... Ipo ok yaa..!!

Si:Mm.. Ok sir.. She bite her tongue.. Sorry ... Ok abhi..

Ab:mm... Good gorgeous...

Si:Enna sir.. Today knjm chessy sh iruku.. She smirked..

Abhi be like 'Enna straight ah ketuputa'... 'Ipo nan enna soluratu'...

Ab:illa ma... Suma tan he smiled sheepishly..

Si:she glared him.. And shook her head in disbelief and moved to her cabin... After she left

Ab:Nan enga epdi iruntavan..but Ipo ivakita ipdi en image damage agutu... Be careful abhi.. And at that time un baby ma tanae cheesy avae irukatum yaru keka pora... Aana anta 2 sooniyam kita matum matikata... Romba careful ah irukanum pola.. Patukalam...

******************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋