Chapter 13

Don't judge a book by it's cover...!!!Nowadays I am facing lot of negative comments.. While reading those I felt lot of hatred towards the main leads of my story... So guys ..Stop ✋wasting your precious time in my comment section!!!! ... Your comments don't stop my writing or else my admiration towards them... Proud to be a dual solo stanner of both☺... Live and let live!!!.. I think those unmentionable guys can understand me...
*******************************
Recap:Abhi went to maldives for a small trip....

My dear readers... Please be patience... My story plot will have missing session In a interesting way.... {Distance will always make one to understand😉 whom the person to be right....!!! }... So please I request you guys to be patience and give some time for me... Always remember.. (Nama nenaikuratu epovum nadakanum nu illa... Nadakuratu kandipa nadakum)... Fight, distant, missing, reunion are common things to make the bond even more stronger ⚡... Somethings are worth the wait... So, my dear readers wait for it... 🤚💖

*******************************
Read the following in a way😉💜🧚‍♀️of missing each other with lot of love.... Remember.. Distant make some bond even more stronger...!
*******************************

First day at Maldives:

Abhi reached maldives and checked in his resort which Raghu mentioned him and take some rest because of jet lag.. Then later that evening he decided to roam across the city where he was.... His thoughts is fully clouded by 'sindhu'....
"Don't think about her... Idiot!!'...!!! "
He hit his head with his palm and brushed off his thoughts and get ready for his outing... He roamed across the streets and felt peace and relax...after sometime he decided to eat something as his stomach grumbles in hungry.. On the way of searching a hotel, he found a small boy with a board in his hand... The boy looked Abhi and actioned him to smile and said 'SMILE PLEECH'...
On seeing him a smile crept on abhi's lips... He remembered a person on seeing him...

Flash back:🧚‍♀️
Abhi was preparing for a meeting which is to be held in few more minutes.. He is rubbing his forehead because of the growing tension and slightly nervous about the meeting.. Sindhu noticed it..

Si:Sir.. ..

Ab:Yess... still looking on the laptop screen..

Si:Sir... 'SMILE PLEECH'..

Ab:What!!!.. He took his eyes from the laptop and looked her..

Si:Ama sir... Smile panunga.. 'All is well'... Surely you will rock the meeting... She smiled..

Ab:Unknowingly his lips crept to a smile on seeing her smile... he nodded his head and relaxed on his chair.. Take deep breathe in and out he again prepared for the meeting..his head ache was fly away long before.. As she said he rocked the meeting... He murmurs 'SMILE MACHINE' on seeing her...
After that it becomes her regular routine.. Whenever abhi is tensed she spreads magic with her smile.. Her words echoed in his ears 'SMILE PLEECH'...!!!

Flash back ends:.... 🧚‍♀️

Abhi's eyes became moist on remembering his smile machine...

That boy:Uncle... Why are you crying...

Ab:You remember me a special person in my life... She used to say smile pleech' like you..

That boy:Then you have to smile uncle... Why are you crying..?? he asks innocently..

Ab:I broke that special persons heart.. I leave them and came here that's why... I am crying.. he stammered

That boy:Don't worry uncle... Go and ask sorry they will definitely understand you...

Ab:He just nodded his head amd moved towards the resort without having food...

Ab:"When did you became inevitable part of my life Sindhu maa"..... his eyes are shedding tears... and gazed the moon......!!!

On the other side in the world a person is shedding tears on gazing the moon.... That's none other than Sindhu...
"This time I won't forgive you easily Abhishek Kumar...i won't"...!!!

*******************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋