Chapter 12

On the way to home ,abhi's mind is flooded with thoughts of kayal... His mind is flashed with there beautiful memories... He laid down on the bed...

Ab:Vendam.. Enaku itu eduvum venam.. En kayal oda memories odayae.. I will spend my rest of my life... He closed his eyes and tears flow down without his knowledge...

Next morning🌞
Abhi went to office but tried his max to avoid sindhu... He masked his emotions in a strict face....

Si:Abhii..... in her chirpy voice

Ab:Call me sir.. in cold voice..

Si:ok sir... Your schedule.. her smile faded... 'Edhoo tension la irukaru pola.. 'She thought and brushed off her thoughts and left from his cabin...

She entered her cabin and try to concentrate on her work but went in vain.. Her mind is flooded with numerous questions without answers..

Si:Oruvela nethu nadantata regret panuraroo... her eyes brimmed with tears..

Days rolled on but nothing change... Asusual abhi avoid sindhu to his maximum.. Even he attend his meetings without her... If something she asks abhi he will answer it in one word.. Likewise days crossed for the pair... While R&P duo tried their maximum from their side to pacify abhi but nothing works...

Sindhu became dull those days.. She will work for hours without food.. Sleepless nights... Her chirpiness lost... Looks like a typical robot.. Her brothers worried about her condition...

On the other side... Abhi didn't have mimd to work as his mind is fully clouded by sindhu... To get rid of his thoughts he decided to take rest for some days.... He planned a short trip to maldives... He informed R&P duo about his trip through call... Already they knew about the current situation... They knew something is bothering abhi.... So the duo rushed to his cabin...

R:What happened abhi.. Why this sudden trip...? he raised his eyebrows..

Ab:Do what I say...? in cold voice..

P:Abhi... Atukila da...

Abhi showed his hand ✋to stop..

Ab:Do what I say... That's it... Go and do your works until I returns take care of the office.. Now you guys can move from here.... in a straight face...

The duo left his cabin...

R:Daeii... Ivan enada ipdi panitu iruka...

P:Nothing to do macha.. We know about him very well... So.. Leave it in the hands of God...

R:Sindhu tan machan pavam... Pakavae kastama iruku...

P:mmm.. Vaa poi Sindhu va pakalam..

The duo reached sindhu's cabin.. There she is lying on the table...

P:papa...

Si:she wake up... 'Sollunga anna'..

P:Abhi oru trip ku poran..maldives ku ...Tickets book paniru da..

Si:Trip ah... Enna na tedirni poraru'..she gulped..but masked her emotions with a blank face

R:We too don't know ma..

Si:ohh.. How many days na?

P:Open ticket avae poturu da...

Si:mmm.. Sari anna..

The duo left and sindhu burst out crying...

Si:Why!!!! Why!!! if you don't want to see me.. Hereafter I won't come in front of you ... But why are you going to maldives.. Please don't go abhii... Atleast I will see you from distant .. From tomorrow I don't have that option too... Why my fate is this much cruel.. I don't have luck to be with my favorite person... she weeps thinking about her fate...

Later she booked tickets and send to abhi.. She didn't have guts to meet abhi in her vulnerable state.. So she also maintain dustance from him...
The day came to an ebd with emotional roller coaster...!!!

Next day morning🌞
Abhi get ready for his flight.. His mom noticed lot of changes in the past weeks... She already have a doubt that is he back to his square one.... But she didn't voiced out.. This sudden trip increased her doubt... But she covered with a fake smile ...

Ab:Ma.. I'm leaving..

A. Mom:Take care da... She fake smiled and kissed his forehead and patted his cheeks..

Ab':mmm.. 'Sorry ma.. I can't say anything to you for now.. But when I returns definitely I will say to you.. 'he thought.. And left his home..

Reached the air port and boarded his ✈️flight✈️ .. !!!!!!

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋