Chapter 22

Recap: heart break - office -abhi shock

*******************************
Yaara irukum.. .. Any guesses... Let it be... It's time to reveal them..

*******************************
Abhi opened his cabin door and shocked to see the persons inside....
It's none other than the other two idiots of his five star gang. (There names are karthik, Chandru... If you have any doubt about the characters check the casts.. They will be represented as C&K duo..)
As soon as they saw abhi the duo welcomed abhi wiyh a bone crushing hug. His eyes shed tears as he met his friends after a long gap..

C:Epdi iruka mapla..?

Ab:...... instead of answering he is weeping like a small kid.. They frowned when there shoulders is getting wet and they immediately parted from the hug and the duo looked each other...as they didn't see their friend like this before..

K:Enna machan achu..?

That's it abhi broke down in his arms. The duo sensed something is wrong and at that time the R&P duo entered inside the cabin and shocked to see C&K duo there.. They ran towards them and the five altogether had a group hug crushing abhi in the centre of them... After sometime they parted from the hug..

R:Neenga epo da vantinga...?? he asked towards the C&K duo..

C:Nanga vantatu lam aprm irukatum.. Ipo ivanuku ennachu..? he asked pointing abhi..

R& P duo gave thiruttu muzhi...

P:athu... Dha.. Bha.. Dha..

K:Olunga ipo solla poringala illayaa..?? he raised his voice..

The R& P duo flinched by his voice and stepped back in fear as they well known about his anger issues....

R:Atu vantu.. he stammered..

Karthik eyes become bloodshot in horror... On seeing him raghu gulped...

R:...... he explained fully what happened these days between abhi and sindhu...

After finishing the flash back a slap sound echoed the cabin and the R&P duo stood rooted in their places.. ..

Any guess who slapped whom??

*******************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋