Chapter 19

Recap:6th day of abhi at Maldives - bakery - "MACROONS" - His her... !

*******************************
7th & final day at Maldives:
Abhi had a meeting with his clients at 3pm today... He has almost half day more for that..He walked his room ..In this past one week he literally lived like a man without soul.. He tried his maximum to avoid her thoughts but everything went useless

He realized,......

"She has became an inevitable part of his life"

"She became special person in his life.. "

"Without her he feels void"

"Everything literally.....everything around him ... Remind her"..

He sat on the bed and pulled his hair in frustation... He realized his mistakes... He now knows how much sindhu inseparable part in his life... Altough he hurt her many times.. She only gives him in return love ❤and only love ... Her hurt face... Her tearful eyes... Her fearing face.. Stammering voice... Everything... Literally everything now pierced his heart... His heart ached to think her in such a state...

Ab:Evloo periyaa mutalaa iruntiruken... Ayyoo.. Now...How will I face her??.. Avala nan evlo hurt paniruken en words ala.. Kayal ah pati yosichitu sindhu va ipdi hurt paniruka kodathu.. En life la Ilatavala pathi nenachi en vazhkaila irukura angel ah ipdi kanduka vittutenaee... He cried by hitting his forehead with his palms....

His phone ranged at that time..
He looked the caller I'd "RAGHU"... and attend it..

R:Hloo.. .. Meetings kulla details lam anupiruken ... Check paniko.. Nan vaikuren..

(R&P duo angry on abhi for his stupid decisions.. So after abhi left to maldives ,the duo only call abhi for professional matters.. Other than that the duo didn't talk with him as like before... )

Ab:mm... Machaa.. That's it...he started to weeps like a baby

R:Deii.. Abhi.. Yen da alura...?

P:Edheyy alurana..? He took raghu mobl and put the call in speaker..

R:ama da..

P:Deii.. Macha.. Enachu yen alura..

Ab:... Only sobs..

R:Sollitu alu da.. Nayae..

Ab:Machaa.. Enaku ava venum da..

R&P:Eva.. Da..

Ab:Ava ilama ennala iruka mudiyala da.. Oru varam narayan mari iruntuchu... Ava ilana nan set.. sethuduven macha..

R:psch..poi Vaiya kaluvu da..nayae..

P:Psch.. Mothala eva atu nu sollu da daeii..

Ab:Ava tan da..

R:Eppa sami evaa da.. Ava

Ab:Un tangachi macha..

R:Tangachiyaa..? First he didn't understand him later his eyes enlarged... in realization..

R:Sindhu vaya sollura..

Ab:mmm... Sorry macha.. Nan apdi paniruka kodathu...

P:Ipo purinji enna projanam.. he asked angrily

R:Paari... he glared him..

P:Naan onumae pesala da.. Entalayum ponga.. Unaku tan raghu teriyum laa.. Ivan panunatuku nama tangachi enalam kasta pata nu.. Patatuku maldives vera poitan.. Ava epdi irunta nu avanuku teriyatu.. Ana unaku nalla teriyum tanae pinna ipo enna solla sollura inta paitiyam kitta.. He yelled..

Ab:Sorry macha.. Unaku tan teriyum la da.. Nan confusion la irunten.. Anga irunta inum avala kasta paduta vendam ni tan da inga vanten.. Ana inga vantatuku aprm tan da macha terinjitu avala nan evloo love
Panurenu.. Ava ilama enala iruka mudiyatu da.. Nan avala epdiyachum vantu samatanam padutiruven da.. Promise atuparm nan avala kasta padutavae maten.. his vice shows determination..

R&P smiled slightly on his confession as they too know he need time to overcome his confusion and his past... But seeing their sister's suffering made them to angry on abhi..

P:Ipo edhoo sonningalae raasa.
Ata knjm tirupi sollunga.. he said sarcastically..

Ab:Edhu macha..

P:Atan edhoo love uh nu..

Raghu chuckled.. Abhi blushed..

Ab:Atu machaa... he whined..

R:Ada suma sollu abhi nanga tanae..

Ab:I love Sindhu macha... Romba romba adigama love panuren avala.. Apdi avala tookitu poi...

R&P:Deii.. Deii.. Nanaga ava annanga da..

Ab:Ada chii.. Neenga nenaikura mathiri lam illa..

R:Sari da.. Aprm sekram va.. Vantu neyae elatayum sari panu.. Aprm marubadiyum ipdi edachum panuniyana friend nu koda pakamaten patuko. .. Sari da meeting ku time achu fresh agitu kelambu.. Bye..

Ab:mm.. He declined the call and released a breathe and moved towards washroom, freshed up and vacate his room as he drove to airport straightly after the meeting.. He reached the meeting at time.. And after the commencement of the meeting he drove to the airport and boraded his flight.. He reached chennai.. And took his car and drive towards his home... and fell on his bed and faced the ceiling ...
"I will beg her for forgiveness"
and dozed due to jet lag..

Next morning🌞
He woke and greeted his mother and gifted her the saree which he bought for her.. Her mother caressed his hair lovingly... and kissed his forehead..

Ab:maa..

A. Mom:Enna da..

Ab:Atu.. Sindhu. ..

A. Mom:Ava unna definite ah manichu accept panipa don't worry my son...

Ab:smiled hearing her words.. And it gives him more confidence... Thank you mi..

A. Mom:Daeii.. She glared him..

Ab:sorry mi... Ummah😘💋...

Byee..... He waved his mother not before eating his breakfast from his mother's hand and drove towards his office with full excitement to meet his love after a week.... !!!

*******************************

Will she forgive him that easily😉😌😈???..

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋