Chapter 5

In abhi's cabin
(Abhi felt immense happiness and walk to his private room and lay on the bed and started to think something deeply.. His eyes involuntarily shedding tears and due to the crying mess he slept unknowingly)

Apdiyae conference room la ena achu nu papoma...

Anga..

Raghu : ok guys.. Thats all.. We have already informed your respective cabin.. So go ahead and let's start your works.. If you have any doubts you can ask your respective heads.. Ok!!

All: ok sir

Paari: Ok then it's lunch time.. After lunch you can start your works.. Thank you.. All the best

All: Thank you sir

(Apdiyae ellarum canteen ku poi sapduranga.. Next then go to their respective departments and started to do their works)

(Let me clear some points.. Ok!!
Raghu :PA of Abhi
Paaru: Finance department company
Sindhu: Going to help Raghu as he have lot of works to do... As he has his marriage in this month so he is going to take leave from office works for some days.. For that in his absence sindhu is going to be the PA of Abhi😌)

Sindhu:Anna...

Raghu: Haan yes ma.. Here are your works.. Reschedule all the meetings of abhi immediately as he is not feeling well... Go ahead!

Sindhu: ok anna... But she hesistantly asked what happened to him anna.. Morning nalla tanae iruntaru..

Raghu:Not to worry da ma.. It's just a headache..

Sindhu: oh... Ok anna.. I will complete the works and send you anna..

Raghu: ok da

(Sindhu come to her cabin and immersed in the thoughts of Abhi.. Later she shrugged of her thoughts and started to do her work... Later that day finished by 5pm and she drove to her home.)

In abhi's home

Abhi ma:Enachu da... Romba dull ah iruka?

Abhi: Nothing ma.. Light ah head ache..

(Abhi ma abhi ku tailam techi vittu madila paduka vaikuranga..)

Abhi:Ma.... Nan edachum tappu panunena ena manichiruviya ma... He looks her mother yearningly

Abhi ma:(Frowned for his question) yen da ipdi kekura.. Apdi enna tappu panuna

Abhi:Enna nambi vantavangala kapatama vittuten ma..

Abhi ma:Apdi yaru da enaku teriyama

Abhi:ma.... Atu vantu... He dragged

Abhi ma:Sari da .. Unaku epo sollanum nu tonuto apo sollu sariyaa.. Ipo toongu..

Abhi:Mmmm...
.

Abhi ma: But onu matum nyabagam vachikoo.. Everything happens for a reason.. Onu namakita kedaikama ilana tollanji pochuna ata vida better ah inum onu namaku kedaikum sariyaa

Abhi:mmm..

Morning🌞

(Abhi night amma sonnata yosichitae apdiyae office kelambi poraru..)

In office

(Abhi avuruka private lift la poraru lift open anatum veliya porapo orutanga vantu mela idichi vila poranga.. Apo nama hero avungala kapaturaru...Their eye locked for a minute..avunga vera yarum illa nama heroine tan pa)

Abhi: Paatu vara teriyata maa..

Sindhu: sorry sir..

Abhi:ok.. Go and continue your work.. Paathu po ma..

Sindhu: ok sir.. 😊and she blushed lightly for his care and his kind words.. She is quite impressed..

_________________________