Chapter 6

(Here after I will use only their names first two letters.. Ok ya guyss...)

Days rolled quickly and it's already two weeks completed for Sindhu after joining in this company...As Raghu is taking leave from today onwards because of his marriage, sindhu is going to be the PA of Abhi...

Si:May I come in Sir..

Ab:Yes.. Come in.. in a cold voice..

Si:Enna tone ae sari illa.. Sari samalipom..She thought and went inside the cabin.. Sir... She called him

Ab:Yes.. Tell me the schedule..

Sindhu told the schedule and then left to her cabin...

Si:Oruvela namala marantutaroo... Irukalam.. Avaruku nama enaiku kanuku terinjirukom.. Avaruku epovum anta kayal matum tanae kanuku teriyuva.. She fumed in anger...
Suddenly her mobile ranged...

In call:

Si:Hloo.. Sollu megna... Epdi iruka?

M:Fine baby doll.. H r u

Si:Fine ma..

M:Work lam epdi pogutu..

Si:Atellam nalla tan pogutu...

M:Enna d salichikitu sollura...

Si:Atellam onumila d.. Nee sollu eduku call panuna..

M:Ayyoo nan atayae marantuten paru.. Inaiku night engayachum veliya polama... Sakthi, bavi ellarum varuvanga.. Neeyum va d..

Si:Haiyaa jolly I'm coming guys..
Later they chit chat for few minutes and disconnected the call... And sindhu start doing her works... As she immersed in her work.. Her cabin phone rang and she attended it..

Si:Hloo..

Ab:Come to my cabin... and the call disconnected..

Si:psch... Inta aalu vera... Ivara ellam nan epdi tan crush ah vachiruntenoo... Ellam en neram... she chidded him in her mind and knock his cabin door..

Si:May I come in sir..

Ab:Yes... in cold tone..

Si:Ipo ennachu nu terlayae.. Kadavulae un pullaya kodavae iruntu kapatu paa... She hesitantly called Sir....

Ab:What is this??... he showed a file in his hand.. .. anger was clearly evident in his tone..

Si:Sir... Atu..

Ab:Stop it... Ituku tan velaiku varingalaa.. Oruvelayum olunga seiyuratukilla... Get lost from my sight...

Si:Sorry sir... Her eyes is filled with tears..

Ab:Get lost... he threw the file in his hands on the floor..

Sindhu came outside from his cabin and cried vigorously... Days rolled by but there is no change in their bond.. Abhi scold Sindhu daily and she will cry after that became their regular routine. ... Her only solace their was Paari and Raghu.. After Raghu's marriage Abhi changed his work to head of the marketing department as there was lot of problems so abhi changed his position...
One fine day... While Abhi was immersed in his laptop.. Someone enters his room without knock... Abhi furiously turned his head from his laptop to that person.... On seeing the person his world frozed..
.
. .... :Baby... How are you?

Ab:...

.. :Baby...

Ab:On hearing her... his eyes burning with rage... Ipo eduku inga vantha Ishaa... he roared.. Who gave permission to enter inside my cabin.... Sindhu...! Sindhu!!..... he yelled..

On hearing his yell sindhu rushed there...

Si:Sir...

Ab:How does she enter inside my cabin?? Did you allow her?

Sindhu saw the girl and frowned...

Si:I didn't allow her sir... I was in a meeting with Raghu sir in his cabin.. On hearing your sound I rushed here sir... At that time raghu enters in the cabin..
.
Ra:Ennachu da yen ipdi katura... On seeing the person in front of him his eyes too burned in rage.. Iva epdi inga vanta.. Evlo tairiyam d unaku inga Ipo eduku vanta... he roared..

Sindhu flinched by his tone and stepped backwards.. Abhi roared is regular for her.. But raghu is not a person like abhi.. He is soft and always sweet but hearing him itself Sindhu came to a conclusion that the girl in front of them is not a good person...

Is:Why you guys are shouting at me..?..

Ab:Get out I say... he roared... his voice echoed in the floor..

Is:I won't go... Enaku oru vali sollama I won't go anywhere..

Ab:Enna d vitta pesitae pora... he grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall..

At that time paari enters in and paari and Raghu separate abhi from her ...
.
Ra:Security!!!.. Security..

On hearing him security rushes in and raghu ordered them to took isha with them..

Is:Leave me... I say leave me... Inaiku ilanalum enaikanalum enaku nee pathil solli tan aganum abhi...

The guards took isha with them...

Pa: Iva epdi da inga vanta..

Ra:Teriyala da...

Si:Yaaru anna ava..

Ra:Atu.. Vantu..

Ab:Yen uyira enkita iruntu parichava... his eyes are shedding tears... He plopped up on the floor... Enaku matum en da ipdilam nadakutu...

Rak:Vidu machaa... Ini ava ulla varama patukurom..

Pa:Ama da... Nee alata machaa.. Paka mudiyala...

Sindhu bring some courage and went near abhii.. Raghu and paari tried to stop her but it doesn't reach her ears... Her only worry is abhi.. She can't see him like this whatever he does but she knows he cares for her unknowingly... She knows how he will care for her if she didn't ate.. How he will send off her if she misses her cab... Ellamae kovam ma kamichalum she knows his care towards her... And she knows if he scold her there is definitely a mistake done by her... Atunala tan itana naala evlo abhii titunalum Sindhu continues her job... Or else she will resign it long back ago... He won't shows his care and affection in front of any one.. She too very well knows that... So she step forward to abhi.. She kneeled down in front of him..

Si:Sir....

That's it Abhi hugged her tightly and cried in her embrace... Raghu and paari gasped on seeing him... Their eyes widened in shock.... !!!!!

_________________________________

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋