Chapter 33

Recap:Romantic day start😜venumna last chapter patutu vanaga guys... However neraya days achu laa....

***********************
Hey guys,,!!
How are you guys..hope you guys are doing good😊...First of all, sorry 🙏I couldn't find Time to update my both stories, as I was sick and some personal problems. Here after I will try to update my both stories alternatively and regularly. 🤗.. Please do vote and comment guys.. And most importantly I try to write stream romances but I can't be sure with it, so please adjuse karaoo..
Ishq u all💖🤗
Jaanu💖
************************

Abhi pov:

I have already planned everything for the day. Finally a day out with my darling after lot of problems, misunderstandings, and so on. I sighed and stop my wander those bitter days and to distract my mind I turn on the FM and later concentrate on the road with my playlist playing on the background. While humming to the lyrics I turned to my darling, once I looked she averted her gaze from me ,first I frowned later I found her sighting me and blushed. Later I decided to tease her and,

Ab:Babymaa... in base voice

Sindhu pov:

I sat on the passenger seat while abhi drive the car. I fidgeted with my fingers as it was the first time we are going a day out and most importantly I don't know where we are going. Later I calmed my racing heart and nervousness and gazed him through the corner of my eyes.He looked super handsome in casuals. His eyes that kept attracting me like a bee attracted to the flower. Then I gazed his lips and blushed thinking how his rough lips on my supple skin and my plum lips. Then his beard, perfectly trimmed ..then I gazed further below while his neck mole caught my attention due to his button in his tee- shirt open which awaken my hidden desires. I gulped and averted my gaze. "Enna d panura... Control.. Ayyo nana itu ".. Unable to calm myself I again looked himwhile he turned towards myself, I immediately averted my gaze and cursed myself in my mind. " Ayayo patutanae en manam pochu". While after few minutes he called me in his infamous base voice. While hearing him I gulped and my eyes widened in shock. "Ipo inta voice tevaya gopi". Unable to think what to do next,I simply gazed him..

Sh:So.. Sollu Abhi.. I stammered...

Abhi pov:

I saw her reaction and mentally chuckled. Later, I parked the car in the deserted road on the way to the resort where I planned to spend my day with my darling. I stepped out of the car while she too stepped out and stood facing me in confusion. While I dragged her to the back seat and closed the door. I already planned while parking the car and tinted the windows, I raised my collars in appreciation. I broke my tance and gazed sindhu while she blinked her doe eyes with parted mouth and looked me like a lost kid. I chuckled which broke her trance and she started to beat me with her kutty palms. I faked a pain to leave me. She believed me and rubbed my chest and arms to smoothen the pain. While her kutty palms awaken my hormones. I stop her hands and pulled her towards me. While she dashed on my chest. I hold her cheeks and placed my lips on her . As time passed it becomes passionate and I deepen the kiss. I nippled, bite and entered my tongue tasting her fully until my satisfaction . She too responded me with equal fevour. Later, we parted due to lack of oxygen and panted heavily. Once we We leaned on the seat and took rest after calming we broke down into a laughter. I teased her, she flushed. I pulled her and kiss her forehead, eyes, nose, ears and finally I took her lips for another round. While this time, my hands roamed around her body. She moaned in the kiss. I left her lips and attacked her neck. I made her laid on the seat and hovered above her and attacked her neck with sloppy kisses and hickeys. Later, I removed her top and inners. She try to hide her asserts while I holds her hands above the head and attacked her cleavage. She moaned my name. It completely turn on me. I kneaded her breasts and kissed her navel and bite there, she arched herself in pleasure. I played with her belly with my tongue, she moaned and screamed my name. After devouring her upper body until satisfaction I left her and laid on her chest and panted heavily, while she caresssed my hairs and kissed my forehead..

Sh:Love you Abhi...

Sindhu pov:

I think he caught me while sighting him and gave a scared cat look and asked what but before answering he stopped the car in a deserted road, I don't have any idea where we are. I looked around place, while he stepped out of the car while I too followed him. I neared him in confusion why he stopped here but he dragged me and open the back door of the car and stepped inside. I looked him cluelessly while closed the door caught my attention. I gazed him with parted mouth and blinked my eyes in confusion. While he pulled in a shearing kiss. I came out of my shock and respond him and we kissed until our lungs beg for oxygen. "Paavi payan moochu muttiyae saga adichiduvan polayae.. Ivankita konjam careful ah tan irulanum". We leaned on the seat and once we calmed our racing heart ,we burst out into laughter while he pulled me and kissed my forehead, eyes, nose, ears and finally my lips. Seriously he is a good kisser. Oh my god, I am gonna getting addict to him. After our kiss, he attacked my neck. He laid me on the seat and hovered above me and removed my top and continue his admimistrations. I moaned and screamed his name continuously. After finishing his work, he laid on my chest and panted heavily while I raised my head slightly and kissed his forehead and caresssed his hair. We laid down fir some minutes to calm our racing heart beat. Later, he kissed my forehead and whispered,

Ar:I love you darling...

**************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋