Chapter 28

Recap: privacy - tears,slap - confession - kutty romance....

*******************************
Kindly Read last chapter before read this chapter...

*******************************
On the other side... A man in a darkened room screaming in high pitch.. The room is completely darkened.... Only a light ray enters from a smashed window... It gives the view of the room partially... It contains shattered glasses... Papers... Photos... and a man is lying Unconsiously on the floor with blood oozing from his hands ... The room is completely a broken mess...
The person gains his consious little by little and he murmurs something continuously....
(Enna murmur nu kitta poi kekalamaa...)

That person.. as P... /)

P:.... Sindhu. ... Sindhu... he murmurs nonchantly....

Suddenly, a shriek sound heard indicating the room door is open revealing another men...He sighed on seeing the person lying on the floor...

Another person as A. P)

A. P:Inum etuna nalaiku da ipdiyae iruka pora.. Just move on that's your past. ..

P:..... She is mine... Only mine... U...Get out...

A. P:Ennaneyo po.. I'm leaving...

He took a photo of Sindhu and hugged close to his heart...

P:I am coming to you.. My darling...

He smirked.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to abhi's office...
After the confession and little romance, Sindhu left to her cabin to continue her work...

The day rolled with their works.. Small teasings of their friends.. On evening while everyone left after finishing their works.. Sindhu decided to leave home so she went to abhi's cabin to inform him..
While entering inside the cabin.. she is pinned to the wall... She widened her mouth to scream but before that a hand closed her mouth...

Ab:I'm only baby ... Don't scream..

Si:Yovv... Don't you have sense... Nan evlo bayantuten teriyuma... 😏..

Ab:He pouted... Kochukata D...

Then he grabbed her waist...she dashed on his chest...Chills ran down her spine because of the proximity....her breathe hitched.....He kissed her forehead .....it calms her racing heart beat .... Then her eyes.. Nose.. Cheeks... And then his eyes gazed her lips and then her eyes for permission.. She blinked her eyes... He crashed his lips on hers... He took her lower lips and nibbled.. While she took his upper lip. .. They drowned in the kiss.. While abhi's hands placed on either side of her hips.. He traced his one hand on her waist.. While she gasped by using this chance he entered inside her mouth and devoured it completely... After several minutes... She hitted his arms.. As she were out of breathe.. He left her... and both panted heavily..... Later joined their forehead and one is fully flushed and the other is smirked seeing his effect on her...

.
.
.
.
*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋