NEW STORY !!!

"RAVANANIN RAKSHAKI"

PROLOGUE...

A man in early 30's running along with a man simlar to his age. They were chased by a set of goons carrying knifes, large sickles and iron rods in their hands.The man looks handsome with his own unique features ...his brown eyes,sharp nose , ears and rough lips ...he has well grown beard which is perfectly trimmed and a moustache which is twisted at its ends, long slender neck and well broad chest and shoulders, perfect arms and well toned abs. He wore a red shirt with top two buttons open with rolled up sleaves , then a black dhoti  which is folded at his knees and tugged to his hip . Finally, a small gold chain clasped on his neck which makes him looks super hot and a kappu in his left hand and a silver wrist watch on his right hand. Totally, he looks like a typical madurai veeran.After running for a certain distance , they analyze their surroundings.. It's a road on a village side with a small channel on one side and farm fields on other side.. The road look desserted for certain distance..

     So, The man halted while screeching his footwear and swiftly turned towards the goons and gave a devilishly smirked smile.Due to his sudden change, the goons looked each other in confusion.While the man along with the man beside him laugh devilishly.

.. :Ravanaa.. Ivanungaluku arivu nu onu illa polayae... he smirked

... :Deii rakshaa.. Atu unaku ipo tan teriyuta  ... Avanunga namala toratitu varapovae enaku atu terinjitu... he said and morukified his kappu..

So, itula odi vanta anta man vera yarum illa nama story oda hero Ravanan..
and koda odi vanta man vera yarum illa Rakshan, his machan...

     🤔....mmm.....ok...Nama hero entry patachu.. Ini yara pakanum🤔.. Ayyo marantu pochae... Yara irukum... 🤔🤔.. Haan pudichiten nama heroine ah tan.. Vanga poi paturalam ...vanga Vanga.. Follow me 😜...

         On the other side, a girl in her early twenties crying badly in- front of a house while some persons who stood in- front of her chided the girl using harsh words.. She is weeping badly and begging them...

Girl:Please... Avan ah naan orae oru tadava patutu poiruven.. Please... Orae oru tadava paka vidunga...

... :Unna avan pakamatan d.. Mothalla inga iruntu kelambu.. Saniyan vera yarumae kedaikalaya unaku.. Yen pulla tan kedachana.. She glared the petite sized women before her.

.. :Inum eduku Rakshita .. Inga ninutu iruka vaa polam.. Ivalam oru alunu iva kita poi kenjitu iruka..

She dragged her friend from there who is weeping badly by thinking her fate. After walking for some distance, rakshita turned towards her friend..

Ra:Nee kelambu Sam.. Ini naan patukuren.. she said in a determined tone..

Sa:Enna di viladuriya.. Olunga En koda vetuku vaa..

Ra:Illa sam.. Unakae teriyum enaku iruka orae friend nee tan uh... Atanala ipo unkoda vanta kandipa naan Matipen atanala naan kelamburen.. Nee vetuku poi un parents ah patuko.. Epdiyum en vetla iruntu tedi vantu prachana panuvanga.. Atanala sekram kelambu..

Sa:Illa di.. Unna epdi taniya viduratu..

Ra:she smiled bitterly and said.. Naan patukuren sam.. Nee kelambu..

Sa:Safe ah iruntu pa laa.. Illana naanum koda varava..

Ra:Vendam.. Sam.. Naan patukuren.. in firm tone..

Sam sighed and nodded her head.

Sa:Sari apo naan kelamburen.. Patu po.. Edachum venumna enaku call panu sariya..

Ra:mm sari di..

They parted their ways while rakshita walked aimlessly in the road without knowing where it's headed to.She looked completely a mess..Her face looked pale with dried tears.. Her hair looks slightly messy... She wore a saree with some jewels which clearly shows she get herself readied for some kind of function it seems...may be she is a bride and escort from the marriage..Without having a slight interest to live more, she walked in the road alone.If she is a bride why she escort/left from there??
Let's groom into the story for further details..
.
.
.
Let's see what future holds for them?...

Can rakshita get a life she wish??

Is Ravana and Rakshita meant for each other??

.
*****************

Happy new year🎉🎊🎇 makkalae🤗💖

Aprm oru important news.. Guys.. I'm am started going to work.. So I can only update a story a day.. Plz adjust and support karo🤗💖..
By,
Jaanu💖