Chapter 11

Recap:Abhi's cheesy dialogues to sindhu🧚‍♀️

*******************************

Please do vote guys💖🦋🧚‍♀️..... It will help me to write more🤗.. Update will be ⚡Faster⚡..... 🦋

*******************************
Nama hero sir enna paniturikaru nu pakalam vanga.... 🧚‍♀️...!!!

Abhi continuously sighting his PA.. aka sindhu... from his cabin ...
(Epdi na.. Their cabin are only separated by glass frames... Fully it will be covered by curtains.. But ipo nama hero tanoda sightings kandi curtains ah move pani vachirukaru... !!)

Ab:Inta saree la sindhu darls semayaa irukalaeee.. he groaned... Kolluralae... he shook his head to remove the unwanted thoughts and continued his work...

Work panuraru sindhu va look viduraru...
Loop la continue agutu😉...
Aprm knjm neratula work ah vitutu sight matum adichitu irukaru...

Apo anga nama R & P coming...
(R & P is raghu & Paari..)

R:Abii... Meeting ku time achu kelambalamaa...

Ab:mmm...

P:Time achu da vaa polam..

Ab:mmm...

R&P found abhi's behavior is wierd so they test it... 😜

R:Nee oru loosu...

Ab:mmm...

P:Enna da ivan itukum mm.. Solluran.. he whispers

R:ipo tan puriyutu alu matum tan inga iruku.. Mind uh vera engayoo iruku.. he whispers

P:Rytuh...

R:Aana macha nee onu kavanichiya avan kannu vera engayoo pakutu... he whispers

They look towards the eye direction of abhi and gasped to see the person there...

R:Deii.. Nama tangachi da..

P:Papa va.. Vitta ivan mulingiruvan pola... Anta parvai pakuran..

R:Itu sari patu varatu... he went and closed the curtains..

Abhi jerked and glared the duo deathly...

Ab:Psch..!! When you guys come here??.. raghu.. Why did you closed the curtains?? he raised his eyebrows..

R:Ohh... Ipo tan sir dream world la iruntu varinga laa... Atu sari.. We have arrived here before 15 mins... But... You are looking someone else other than us... he smirked..

Ab:Correct ah matikiten polayaee... he thought.. 'For that what...? '

P:That's our sister.. he smirked..

Ab:machaaaaaa... he pressed the word...

R:Right uh... However we want our friend and sister to be happy...

P:Yes.. We are happy maplaa..

Ab:he blushed.. 'Don't say anything about it to your sister.. 'Other wise you idiots will face the wrath of me... 'he smirked

R&P:they gulped 'okk!!! ... smiled sheepishly..

R:Haan... Abhi.. We have a meeting in 10 mins..

Ab:ok.. Let's move on...

The three reached the meeting spot and attend the meeting....
The day end with abhi sighting sindhu... R&P teasing abhi... and blah blah blah...

Next morning 🌞

Abhi reached his office..
While working in his cabin.. He noticed a guy often try to seek sindhu's attention...
He checked the details of the person.. His name is Rithik... From finance department... He often vists abhi's cabin floor to meet Raghu but ... Another reason too is there.. He like sindhu very much from the first day itself.. Sindhu treats him like a good friend... So she used to talk with him...
Abhi's possessive mode triggered on seeing Rithik being close with sindhu...
So he often calls sindhu to his cabin without any reason because Rithik is now in her cabin..

... Anta timing nama R& P entry...
.
R:Abhi... Anta RR company collaboration project is nearing deadline.. Atuku enna panuratu..

Ab:....

P:Ivanuku itae velaya pochu.. Inaiku ennachu nu terlayae.. he murmurs..

R:Avanuku ketuchu na unna savadichiruvan.. Mooditu nillu..

P:Abii..

Ab:....

R:Deii.. Machaa..

Ab:Pschh!!! Enna da..

P:Unaku enachu mapla... Zoned out ah iruka..

Abhi looked sindhu's cabin.. R&P follwed his eye direction and found Rithik is the reason..

R:Engayoo pogayura mathiri iruku laa paarii.. he smirked

P:Ama machaa... he teased..

Ab:glared the duo deathly... And then again gazed sindhu's cabin.. His palms fisted in anger and eyes bloodshot in rage...
R&P frowned and then gazed sindhu's cabin and widened their eyes in shock..
In sindhu's cabin.. She tried her max to avoid conversation with Rithik but all her attempt went in vain... She felt uncomfortable on sensing his gaze on her inappropriate ways... On one point he tries to touch her.. .. So ita tan abi, R&P saw...

R:Orutan avan savuku avanae mani adikuran da...

P&R:mama margayaa!!!! they two said in unison..

Abhi rushed out from his cabin and enter sindhu's cabin and punch Rithik hardly ... Sindhu ran and hug him tightly... R&P enter sindhu's cabin and took Rithik with them to there ware house not before speaking eye language with abhi ( eye talk..)

Abhi patted sindhu's shoulder and caressed her hair lovingly..

Ab:Don't cry baby..

Si:mmm...

Abhi decided to change her mood.. So he took her to beach and they walked along the shore...later they sat on the shire and sindhu laid on his shoulder and hug him in sideways..Abhi after sometimes broke the hug and cupped her cheeks kiss her passionately.. She gasped first and then gave in to the kiss... He smooches her lips... Abhi Taste her strawberry fruit fully until his satisfaction and then left her when there lungs begged for air... Joined there forehead and panting heavily...

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋