Chapter 7

Author's pov:
Ellarumae enna vitu poitanga ma... En kayal ena vitu ponatuku iva tan karanam.. It pierces her heart but she have to be strong for Abhi so she stayed calm... Inta isha...en kayal...kita...anaiku.. Anaiku..

Flash black starts:

Ab:Nan sollurata kelu kayal.. Enna nambu ma.. Inta isha solluratu ellam poi... Avala nambata..

Is:inta report ah venumna paru kayal.. It clearly shows that Abhi tan en kolantaiku appa nu..

Ka:En abhi ipdi panuna.. Nan unna evlo nambunen...she cried hard...

It pierces abhi's heart... The love of his life doesn't believe him... He broke down and kneeled down on the floor and started crying paari and raghu tried to console him but all went in vein.. .. At that time kayal stormed out from abhi's office and took her and started to drive fastly...
On the other hand... Abhi slapped isha hardly she fall on the floor in a thud and stormed out from there and headed towards his car.. Raghu and paari too follwed him and sat on hus car.. The three tried to follow kayal... But they lost tgeir way... Abhi pulled his hair in frustration... At that time a call arrives for abhi... He saw the caller I'd and smiles but it didn't last for seconds... He declined the call and rushed towards ABC hospital...
He reached the receptionist and asked about kayal's whereabouts... He reached the emergency room and waited there impatiently...
Raghu and Paari console him and made him to drank water...
After half an hour the doctor came out from the emergency room... The three rushes towards the doctor..

Ab:Ava epdi iruka doctor... Avaluku onumila laa...

D:Sorry to say this.. She is no more.. patted his shoulder and went from there..

Abhi's world stopped and he sat there lifelessly... His eyes are shedding tears...

Ra:Machaa...

Ab:Ava enna vittutu.. Poita machaa... How can she leave me like this...

Ra:... He doesn't know what to say and calm him.. So he just patted his shoulders and caressed his hair...

Flash back ends....

Ra:Oru varusham paitya karan mari iruntan... Aprm epdiyoo samalichi avana business ah take over pana vachom.. Aprm teeya work panunan... Yarukitayum pesa matan engala tavira... Even his parents too.. Ipdi tan sindhu ivan valuntutu irukan..

Sindhu patted abhi's back and caressed his hair... Slowly he dozed off to sleep.. Paari and raghu took abhi to his relaxation room and made him lay on the bed... Shalini kissed abhi's forehead and bid bye her brothers and left from there....

__________________________________

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋