Chapter 18

Recap:5th day at Maldives... -Purple garden - PURPLE ROSE...

*******************************
Abhi's actual plan to stay at Maldives for only 3 days... But Raghu called him on the second day and informed him about a new project and for that project he had a meeting in Maldives in another 4 days...
So he have to stay in Maldives for another 4 days... His mind said long back ago to return to india.. But because of his work
He stuck at Maldives for another 4 days....

6th day at Maldives:
Abhi's mind and heart is tormenting him... He doesn't know what to do... Whether to listen his mind or heart...

Under his confusion he wander across the streets... he gazed a bakery and entered inside and found macroons there...
Automatically sindhu's thought crept him...

Flash back starts:🧚‍♀️
One day abhi and Sindhu went to a hotel for attending a meeting...
Unfortunately the meeting went for 7 hours...
After finishing the meeting.. Abhi noticed Sindhu is dull unusually...

Ab:Sindhu.. Are you alright??

Si:Yes sir... in faint voice..

Ab:he thought for some time and found that they haven't eat lunch and it's past 4..

Ab:Maa... Edachum sapdriyaa?

Si:illa sur venam..

Ab:You looks so dull.. So no more arguments... Eat.. That's it.. What do you want?

Si:Anything sir..

Ab:ok.. I will order then..

Abhi ordered food for both of them and after lunch they provide dessert as a compliment...

Si:On seeing the dessert her eyes sparkled... "Macroons... Yummy.. "

Ab:No thanks.. he said to the waiter

Her smile faded..

Si:Ayyoo.. Sir.. I want macroons.. she bite her tongue... and smiled sheepishly..

Ab:waiter..Give it to her...

She ate happily.. He admired her without her knowledge...

Ab:Do you like macroons??

Si:Yes.. I love it...

Ab:mmm...

Flash back ends🧚‍♀️

Abhi left the bakery with heavy heart ... His eyes moistened...

Ab:"What are you doing to me maa...?? "

Finally six long day went slowly as much as it can.. Abhi felt it like 1000 years... His mind, heart, body and each & everything around him remind only "her"....!!!

*******************************
Lets see tmrw is abhi'seeting his new project client at Maldives... Then what will happen????... Keep guessing...

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋