Chapter 29

Recap:mysterious persons - office romance ...
*******************************
Next day morning🌞

Abhi get ready to office while bid bye to his mother after finishing his break fast and drove his car towards his office...
While driving he switched on the fm....

🎶Kaadhal kaditham theettavae megam ellaam kaagitham
Vaanin neelam konduvaa penaa maiyo theernthidum
Chandhiranum sooriyanum anjal kaarargal
Iravu pagal eppozhuthum anjal unnai sernthidum 🎶

He is completely mesmerized by the song.. Shortly total flat.. Of course why not his one of the favorite song by his favorite singer... His mind completely went crazy...

🎶Kadithathin vaarthaigalil kannaa naan vaazhugiren
Penaavil ootri vaithathu enthan uyiralloo..🎶

Ponnae un kadithathai poovaalae thirakkindren
Viral pattaal undhan jeevan kaayam padumallo... 🎶

Anbae undhan anbil aadi pogindren
Sempookkal theendumpodhu sethu sethu poo pookkiren.. 🎶

Mmm...kannae un kaal kolusil maniyaaga maattenaa
Manjathil urangum podhu sinunga maattenaa

Aah... kaalodu kolusalla kannodu uyir aanaai
Uyirae naan urangum podhum uranga maattaayaa...

Thappu seiya paarthaal oppukkolvaayaa
Melaadai neengum podhu vetkam enna munthaanaiyaa.. 🎶

His mind replay the lyrics and his cheeks turned crimson red...
He shook his head in sideways to avoid particular thoughts in his mind...

Athadi ayayoo... Ninaikurapovae suma jivunu yeruthae.... He thought and groaned ....and off the fm and try to concentrate on the road ...
After 10 minutes of drive he reached his office and entered inside his office in a swag... He looks devilishly handsome... Girls in the floor drooling over him... But his eyes wander for a particular women whom he wants to see afterall they are going to meet after a long gap...( romba lam illa night konjam long ah poitu vera onumilla... Night mela tan pa fault uh😌)

He reached his floor using his private elevator and entered his cabin after greeting his friends... He settled himself on his seat and started doing his work... His eyes searching for a particular person from the morning but there is no trace of that person... He pouted and continued his work..

After a long time of 5 minutes his cabin door knocked... His face blooms.. Of course he knows who is the person is...

Ab:come in...

The door opened revealed his angel infront him...

         Sindhu walked towards him with a smrik and raised her eyebrows

Sindhu walked towards him with a smrik and raised her eyebrows.. He shook his head horizontally and..

Ab:.... Onumila..

Si:.. Sir your schedule for the day...

She is explaining his schedule but he is admiring her sincerely...... After finished her work she looked straight into his eyes... Their eyes locked...

Abhi stood up from his seat and went near her and dragged her towards him by her waist... Due to the slit in her top his hand slightly brushed her waist.. He groaned ..on thinking how soft she is...

Ab: 🎶Thappu seiya paarthaal oppukkolvaayaa
Melaadai neengum podhu vetkam enna munthaanaiyaa.. 🎶

Her jaw dropped and eyes widen in shock hearing the lyrics later she blushed looking down... Her cheeks turned crimson red ...

Si: Enn sir.. She pressed the word sir.. and continued pattulam balama iruku...

Ab: Atu onumila baby ma.. Nan car la varapo fm la ketenaa atan suma padi paten... he said like a innocent boy but his lips had a mischievous smile in it which is noticed by sindhu...

Si:Sir konjam kai edukuringala.. Enaku neraya vela iruku... Nan kelambanum...

Ab:I too have work darling... With you he said the last part in husky voice..

She stuttered little but maintained with a straight face....

Sindhu raised her eyebrows....

He traced her cheeks with his thumb... and leaned closer to her and sealed his lips with hers... Firstly it is a passionate kissed and it turned harshly by the heat of the moment...

He carried her to his relaxation room without breaking the kiss....

.
.

.

( continue in next chapter 😌🙉)

Varataa.. Tata🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️....

*******************************

Sorry guys for the delay.. Ini regular updates taan... Daily updates ok vaa.. Konjam breakdown neraya paining atula iruntu veliya vara romba time achu.. Inum complete ah veliya varala.. Atan updates kuduka mudila... Ini varum don't worry.. Byee.. Ishq u all💖..

*******************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋