Chapter 14

Recap:Abhi's first day at maldives... The word 'SMILE PLEECH' - remembers His 'SMILE MACHINE'....

*******************************

2nd day at Maldives:

Abhi woke up from his sleep because of morning sunrays hitted his face... He ordered a coffee and drank it while gazing the sea in front of him..

(Imagine the view

(Imagine the view... Like this👆...!)

Then he decided to roam the mall which is nearby the resort and get ready in a normal blue jeans with white t-shirt ,white sneakers and set his hair and reached the mall..
The day went smoothly until he saw a store with beautiful sarees.. He thought to buy a one for his mom and enters the shop...
He looked lot of saress and finally picked a one with a satisfied look and give the sales girl to pack it.. On turning to enter the billing section.. He saw a saree... It's a wine red colour netted saree .. It looks so simple and elegant...

(Imagine this saree

(Imagine this saree...!!)

On seeing the saree he remembered a conversation which he eavesdrop unexpectedly without his knowledge...

Flash back starts:🧚‍♀️

One day afternoon while crossing the canteen side.. Abhi heard two persons speaking.. On hearing a persons voice he identified whom it was.. It's none other than sindhu.. But he didn't have any idea about the opposite person...

Si:Ddd.. Sharmiii... he called her friend..

(Sharmi is one of the colleague of sindhu working in abhi's company in finance department under paari..)

Sh:Enna d

Si:Enaku oru wine red colour saree vanganum... d.. But enga tedunalum kedaika matingu... It's rare pola.. she pouted.. and sadness was evident in her voice..

Sh:Eduku d anta colour la tan venum nu adam pidikura.. Namalum etuna nalaa tedurom.. Atan kedaikalaa viden d..

Si:Mudiyathu.. ..Enaku atu tan venum... Yosichu paru...Anta colour saree.. Atuvum netted saree.. Wine red colour.. Matching blouse.. Simple a stud, chain and earring potu.. Apdiyae nadantu vanta semaya irukum laa.. She exclaimed dreamingly..

Sh:Irukum.. Irukum.. "Ama unaku yen anta saree mela avloo craze uh"...

Si:Teriyalayae..

Sh:Romba nallatu... She said mockingly..

Si:Po d.. Nanae taniya poi tedikuren nee onum vara venam..

Sh:Achoo.. En meowwae kochikata.. Nama sentae polam..

Si:Aww.. Tq chellamae..

He heard there conversation and smiled unknowingly... 'WINE RED SAREE'... Nalla tan irukum ivaluku anta saree... he thought and moved on from there to his cabin...

FLASH BACK ENDS:🧚‍♀

Abhi's eye became moist... He looked the saree without taking his eyes... and moved from there to the billing session...

On night in the resort, abhi continuously thinking about the saree and tears are shedding from his eyes...

Ab:"WHY I'M ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HER'....?!!! HE gazed the moon with moist eyes..

On the other side sindhu is gazing the moon while her eyes are shedding tears...

Si:"I won't forgive you abhi"...

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋