Chapter 9

Abhi reached his mansion and walked towards the kitchen . There he see his mom and hugged her from backwards. Anyone else can better identify the child other a mother ?? There she is with brightened smile caressed her son's hair and placed a caring kiss on his cheeks..

A.mom:Enna ma... Yen chellatuku enachu inaiku.. Romba naal kaprm happy ah irukura mari iruku..

Ab:Maa... Nan life la move on agalam ni iruken...

A.mom:she turned facing him.. 'Enna da tedirnu' she raised her eyebrows. She is happy about her son to move on from his past but at the same time she needs to know the reason behind it..

Ab:Atu.. Ma.. Atu.. Vantu.. he stammered.. He didn't expect his mother to question like this..

A. Mom:Yaaru da anta ponnu... she smirked....

Ab:His eyes widened in shock.. 'Atulam onumila ma' he said not looking her eyes..

A. Mom:Poi sollata green ah teriyutu... Sollu da yaru anta ponnu..

Ab:Maaa.. he whined..

A. Mom:Ipo nee solluriya illa raghu, paari kita kekava...

Ab:atellam onum vendam... Nanae solluren.. he pouted

A. Mom:apdi va valiku...Sari sollu..

Ab:atu en office la tan work panura.. Raghu illatapo enaku PA va work panuva ilana raghu ku help ah irupa.. Peru sindhuja... Romba nalla ponnu ma.. But avaluku itellam teriyatu.. Nan inum ava kita sollala.. Yenna en feelings pathi nanae confusion la iruken.. Knjm naal pogatum.. En mind clear anatuku aprm sollalam nu iruken ma.. Atuvaraikum itu yarukum teriya venam.. Mukiyama anta rendu dadiyangalukum (raghu &paari).. Avunungaluku matum terinji na mothama olari vachiruvanunga ava kita.. Sariyaa..

A. Mom:she chuckled and said 'sari da.. En marumaga photo irunta kami da.. Chellam laa'

Ab:he showed the picture of her in his private folder..

A. Mom:Romba alaga iruka da... Olunga sekram ava kita sollitu.. Avala vetuku kotitu va da..

Ab:ok mummy...!! he kissed her mother cheeks and happily moved to his room..

His mother admired his son's happiness and prayed to God to grant her son his wish and shed happy tears...

*******************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋