Chapter 30

Recap:-" kannae un kaal kolusil" - office ❤romance...

*******************************
(If u not yet read the previous chapter..Please read chapter 29 before read this....)

Warning⚠: mature content ahead

Continuation...
.
.
.
.
He carried her to his relaxation room without breaking the kiss....
He laid her on the bed and hovered above her...

Ab:oi... in husky voice

Si:mmm... she blushed and look everywhere except him..

Ab:Darling... Enna paru D.. in base voice

Si:mm... hmmm..

Ab:Psch... Paaru di..

She looked into his eyes.. Their eyes locked. Her eyes attracted him like a magnet. The distance between their lips started to decrease. They gazed each other with eyes full of love. Their heart beat increases rapidly... His breath hits her face... He asked permission through his eyes. She blushed and blinked her eyes assuringly..
That's it he took lead and placed his hard petals on her soft petals.He groaned on feeling her soft petals on his hard ones..
He dominated the kiss and she followed his every action because she doesn't have a experience before that and not too in a relationship so she cope up with him and followed his every actions. He took her lower lips nibbled and sucked it softly. She took his upper lips and sucked it slowly. They drowned into the kiss passionately. After sometimes she beat his chest continuously as she is struggling to breathe. He left her and panted heavily. She blushed heavily. He joined his forehead with her. Later he kissed her forehead followed by eyes, nose and a slight peck on her rosy lips, then her dimple cheeks and bite her earlobes and nibbled it. She moaned loudly. It completely turn on him. He groaned and attack her nape, kissed and sucked there. Later kissed her collar bone and leave a hickey there. His hand swiftly held the hem of her top and looked into her eyes. She nodded assuringly.

Ab:Uncomfortable ah feel achu na stop paniru di.. he whispers in her ears.

Si:She blushed and nodded her head...

Abhi removed her top and gazed her upper body intensely. She can't face his gaze so she looked down shyly. He kissed her cleavage inch by inch and grasped her clothed bossom. She moaned his name loudly... He continue his work on her and later took her petals in his.
His hands worked on her brassarie hook. She shuddered to his touch and her breathe went uneven. He kissed her forehead assuringly and removed her last piece of cloth in her upper body. His breathe hitched on seeing her naked upper body. Her cheeks becomes dark red because of his intense gaze. His eyes darkened in desire. He kissed her eyes, lips and then took her left nipple in his mouth. She moaned his name. He kissed, sucked and nippled her bossom and other hand is squeezing the right boosom. He continues his actions until his satisfaction. Later he moved to her navel. He licked and sucked her navel deeply. She became a complete blushing mess. After finishing his work in her upper body. He left her and lad down beside her. She laid her head on his chest and blushed heavily. He kissed her hairline lovingly.

Ab:oii...

Si:mmm...

Ab:Darling..

Si:Enna sollunga....

Ab:Inaiku enga amma un vetuku evening varuvanga. So seekrama inaiku vetuku poiru....

Si:Eduku abhi..

Ab:Vera eduku.. Nama marriage pathi pesa tan....

Si:mm.. She blushed..

Later he stood up from the bed and made her wore her top and left the room and continue their works...

.
.
.
.

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋