Chapter 4

In Abhi's cabin:

Raghu, Paari:May I come in Sir?

Abi:Vanga da erumaingalaa..

Raghu&Paari:Edheyy 😒

Abi:😁😁😁

Raghu mutters to paari
Raghu:enna da ivan inaiku oru tinusa irukan...
Paari :terlayae da.. Sari ketu papom enna nu..
Raghu:Edhuku adi vangatuka.. Po da inta atatuku nan varala..

Abi: Enga da anga taniya pesitu irukinga🧐🤨

Raghu&paari:Onumillayae😁😁...

Abi:Ada chii.. Apo veliya ponga.. Yen da enna vantu disturb panuringa.. Waste of my time😏

Raghu:Ama da.. Romba tan.. Ipo unaku meeting iruku new employees koda atu unaku niyabagam iruka da.. Ata remind panuratuku tan vanthom.. 😒

Abi:ok let's go..

(They three moved towards the conference hall...on seeing them there prevail a sudden silence in the conference hall..)

Abi:Good morning everyone..

All:Good morning Sir..

Abi:ok let's straightly come to the point... I want you guys to be loyal and sincere in yours work.. That's it.. So you guys introduce yourselfs and Mr. Raghu &Mr.Paari will explain your works and your respective department too.. If you guys have any doubts don't hesitate to ask them.. Ok guys.. Thank you and you guys carry on😊..

(Abi moved out of conference hall.. While moving out he see sindhu through the corner of his eyes and smiled inwardly but kept his face as straight and walk out of the room.. And he was well aware that while he was speaking in the conference room to he felt a strong gaze and he saw the person through his side glance and he saw sindhu who is drooling over him not aware of where she is😅.. He blushed on seeing her and bit his cheeks to control it because he is in the meeting and he is succeeded in it... Thinking of it now gave him goosebumps and he is blushing unknowingly ☺..)