Chapter 15

Recap:2nd of Abhi at Maldives- Mall -WINE RED SAREE"...

*******************************

3rd day at Maldives:

Abhi was sleeping in the bed by covering him fully with duvet... His phone ringed disturbing his peaceful sleep.. he groaned and pick up the call.. It was from his mother.. he sighed and attend the call...

Ab:Hloo.. .. Sollu mii..

A.mom:Good morning da chellam...

Ab:Good morning mi..

A.mom:Trip lam epdi da pogutu...

Ab:mm.. Pogutu maa..

A.mom:sari epo da tirumbi varuva..

Ab:soon ma... Sari ma nan aprm call panuren..

He declined the call and moved to the washroom and do his morning chores and get ready with black jeans yellow T-shirt, black sneakers and set his hairstyle and decided to go beach today and moved towards his car and drove towards the beach...

                (Beach

(Beach...!!!!!)

Abhi sat on the sand floor of the beach and admired the sea waves for sometime... It gives pleasant feelings to him.. It calm his mind...
He heard some giggling sound near him and saw some kids playing in water by splashing water on each other...
Then the kids went to the ice cream shop near the shore and buy one for each... Among the kids, a small girl looks cute like a minion eat icecream by spreading it in her face but she didn't care about it.... Abhi laughed on seeing the minon's antics..
His mind remembered a incident on seeing the minion in front of him...

Flash back:🧚‍♀️

One day while Abhi was busy working in his laptop he heard some giggling sounds.. He doesn't pay any heed to it and continued his work.. But the sound came continuously disturbed his work .. He became irritated and and lifted his head from the laptop and shifted his gaze to the direction where the sound comes from... On seeing the scene in front of him.. Abhi's mind calmed...
There sindhu, R&P duo is eating ice cream by laughing at their fun banters...

R:Tangachi... Un face lam ice cream ah iruku paru...

But sindhu doesn't care about it and eat her ice cream fully and licked her fingers...

The R& P duo admired their sister with her knowledge and one person is admiring her without her knowledge. It's none other than Abhi...

Si:Enna nae ipdi pakuringa..?

P:Nee unmailayae papa tan😂..

R:ama.. Ama😂

On seeing the scene in front of him.. Abhi smiled wholeheartedly and murmurs
"Kutty papa"... " MINION"....

Flash back ends🧚‍♀️

Abhi's eye moistened... he gulped and control his tears..He left the beach and reached the resort...
Abhi gazing the moon with tears brimming in his eyes...

Ab:" Why everything surrounding me reminds you maa... ??"

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋