Chapter 32

Recap:Ponnu pakura moment - - Engagement and marriage date fixed for abhi & sindhu...

**************************
Abhi pov:

Its been a week, I met my love because of my tight schedule I am unable to make time for us.I sighed thinking about that and lazily wake up from the bed and moved towards the washroom, after finishing my chores I took a warm bath.. It realaxes my body muscles. I decided to meet my darling so made up some plans for the day mentally and arranged everything with the help of Raghu.

 I decided to meet my darling so made up some plans for the day mentally and arranged everything with the help of Raghu

I wore my favorite white t-shirt and black jeans with white sneakers and silver stripped watch . I fixed my hair and gazed myself in the mirror with a satisfied grin . I took my wallet, mobile, car key & phone and descendant downstairs. After finishing my breakfast , I informed my mother about my today plans and bidded bye to her and took my car and drove towards my love... Sindhu.. I connect her in a call and told her about my plans for today and later hung up and connected to my playlist..

Mannilae mannilae
Vandhu udaiyudhu vaanam

Mazhaiyilae karaiyudhae
Rendu manangalin thooram

Kaadhil ketkum idi osai
Kaadhal nenjin pari baashai

Mazhaiyai polae uravaadu
Manadhil enna peraasai

Neeril ezhudhum
Kaadhal azhiyum
Mazhai neerae ezhudhidum
Kaadhal azhiyaadhae ... ae

I hummed along with the song while a particular lyrics caught me... I imagined the situation and blushed badly... I wondered woww.. What a start for the day.. Unable to hold his excitement to see her, I accelerated the car towards her house. 'I am coming for you baby'

Mun kopura azhagai
Un thaavani moodiyadhae
Un ragasiyathi mazhaithuli
Ambalam aakiyadhae

Mazhai vilum pozhuthellam
Ennai vandhu servaayaa

Kaadhalai serpadhae mazhaiyin velaiyaa...

Sindhu pov:
I groaned in sleep on hearing my phone ringtone. I cursed the caller in my mind and attended the call and spoke in sleepy hoarse voice. On hearing the persons voice, I woke up with a jerk and sat in my bed. He is already on the way. Oh nooooo!... I am still on my bed. I have to get ready soon as I too missed him badly. At last we too need some rest and time to spend with each other right. So I soon hung up the call and rushed towards the washroom.
After finishing my chores I decided to take a quick bath. I left the washroom with just a towel on my petite body while humming my favorite song...