Chapter 20

Recap:Realization - ❤love❤ - Return to chennai - drove to office in excitement...!!

*******************************
Sorry for the late update. ...as I'm stuck with my classes, fairwell for my UG degree... Sorry once again.. 💖

With luv,
Jaanu💖

*******************************

Abhi entered his cabin and reached his cabin enthusiastically... He waited for his love... He seek her cabin and his watch alternatively... and pouted...
R&P duo entered his cabin and hugged their machaa..

R&P:How are you abhii..

Ab:Fine da.. he smiled showing his dimples..

He gazed behind the duo..

P:pinnala enna da tedura.. he raised his eyebrows..

Ab: .. Smiled sheepishly... Onumilayae..

R:ita nanga nambanum.. Apditana.. he teased.. Sari namburen...

P:Aprm mapla... Nanga kelamburom he teased...

They left and abhi waited for sindhu.. At sharp 9:30am she entered the office.. Abhi looked her through the cctv and frowned seeing her pale face and her chirpiness is missing... His heart ache to see her in such a condition as he knows he is the only reason behind it... He thought in his mind... 'I know this time it will hard for you to forgive me'... 'But I will be patience and determined that you will forgive me one day... ' he breathe out which he is holding for a long time...
He watched her going to her cabin... and raghu entered her cabin after he left.. Sindhu took her notepad and walked towards his cabin... At that time he heard a knock on the door...

Si:may I come in sir?

Ab:Yes.. Co.. Come in he stammered..

Si:As soon as she entered she said his schedule for the day without any glance at him which makes him feel worried... Once she finished.. 'Can I leave sir? ' still not looking at his face..

Ab:mm.. She turned but stopped hearing him..

Ab:Sindhu...

She turned.. Still not looking at his face..

Si:Yes sir...

Ab:psch... I need to talk with you for 5 minutes..

Si: mm...

Ab:Sorry ma... It was interupted by her..

Si:why are asking sorry to ne sir... I'm after all a employee working under you..

Her words pierced his heart... Her words hurt him.. But he knows he deserves this.. So he calmed and gulped back his tears... and stood from his place and moved towards her... He tried to touch her.. But she stepped back.. His heart pained..

Ab:Apo avlotanaa... in low voice.. hurt &... Pain all evident in his voice... He looked her face in expectation with tear filled eyes...

Si:ama...

His world stopped on hearing her.. He gulped back his tears...

Ab:look into my eyes and say that again..

Si: she sighed.. After bringing courage she look into his and say... "Yes... Avlotan... Ipo pothumaa'..

🎶Uyire Uyire Piriyadhey
Uyirai Thookki Yeriyaathey...

Unnai Pirindhaal Ulagam Kidaiyaathey..... 🎶

She turned away from him and rushed to her cabin ...

Here abhi broke down completely... He burst out into tears...

🎶Kanave Kanave Kalaiyaathey
Kanneer Thuliyil Karaiyaathey

Nee Illaamal Irave Vidiyaathey.....🎶

He cried while kneeling on the floor....

🎶Penne Nee Varum Munne
Oru Bommai Pole Irunthen

Punnagaiyaale Mugavari Thanthaaiye... 🎶

He thought his fate.. and chuckled sadly in between his tears..

🎶Aayul Muzhuthum Anbe
Un Arugil Vaazhnthida Ninaithen

Arai Nodi Minnal Pole Sendraaiye🎶...

Abhi cried his heart out... He pulled his hair in frustation... R& P duo entered his cabin and shocked to see his state. .... They went near him and raghu kneeled down infront of him..

R:macha...

That's it abhi hugged him tightly and cried his heart out... Raghu caressed his hair.. And paari patted his shoulders....

Ab:Ava... Poita da.. Avlotan nu sollita da... He said in between his crying..

R&P shocked to hear him.. Their eyes glistened with tears as they are seeing his friends another one heart break after years... Infact it is worse than last time... They can't see their friend in such situation.. But they didn't have any other option other than consoling him..

🎶Uyire Uyire Piriyadhey
Uyirai Thookki Yeriyaathey...

Unnai Pirindhaal Ulagam Kidaiyaathey..... 🎶

*******************************
What will happen next???

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋