Chapter 34

Recap:Day out - car romance..

***********************
Hey guys,..!!
Sorry guys,I think nan story writing pattern change panunatu neraya peruku pudikala pola.. So I decided to write as I did before... Sorry if I'm disappointed you.. Only 20 votes, seriously🙁 romba kastama iruntuchu.. Story continue panavae tonala.. May be update pani romba naal anatala koda irukalam enaku correct ah teriyala.. Please eduva iruntallum sollunga....

Anyways Happy Reading.. Happy weekend 💖

Ishq u all💖
Jaanu💖
*************************

After the kutty romance in the car. Abhi drove the car towards the resort.

Ab:Darling...

Si:sollu babyma...

Ab:Aii.. Itu nalla irukae.. he squealed in excitement..

Si:Hayoda... Romba adata da..
she teased him..

They reacged the resort and enter their suite. It consists of two bedrooms and a kitchen .Her eyes twinkled in happiness. Suddenly,abhi lifted her in his arms and swirled while sindhu giggled in happiness. He dropped her and pulled her into a hug. His hands rested on either sides of her waist.

Ab:Pudichiruka..

Si:Romba... she gazed his eyes and said huskily

Ab:Edha.. he raised one of his eyebrows

Si:mmm... she shaked her head left and right and said... Ennoda Alazhgana purushan kuduta suprise ah... in meeky voice.

Ar:Paraah... he curved his lips downwards.. and said.. Avan avlo alazgha irupana... he bite his lips to control his smile.

Si:romba.. Ana avan kannu enna matum tan pakum... said and flipped her hair..

Arjun chuckled and bite her cheeks..

Si:Daeii... Vidu da.. Eruma.. She beat his arms.. He left her.

Ar:Enaku ita kadikanum nu romba naal asai d.. in base voice..

Si:Ayyoda... Ponga sir poi vera vela irunta parunga... she hid her blush and maintained a blank face.

Ab:Inaiku en velayae en munadi tanae iruku.. he said and looked her eyes intensely..

Si:Daeii... Abhi apdi pakata.. She averted her gaze and lowered her eyes.

Ab:Nan apdi tan d papen... I have all rights..

Si:Achoo... Sir ku nyabagam illa pola.. Namaku inum engagement kuda agala...

Ar:Atuku inum one week tanae iruku.. Aprm enna..

Si:Atu varaikum sir knjm unga vala surruti vainga...

She wriggled out from his hold and roam across the suite..