Chapter 35

Recap:A day out - dinner date- ❤romance❤

************************
Hey guys!!!
How are you??... Hope you guys are doing good. I planned to write about mysterious person and sindhu's long last friend in following chapter... Then it will be their marriage sequence...

Happy reading... Happy monday💖🤗

Ishq u all💖🤗
Jaanu💖

**************************
Abhi and sindhu checked out from the resort and drove towards their home. On reaching sindhu's house, abhi saw his parents there as they are discussing about the engagement and marriage preparations.Abhi's friends are also present the team. They decided to go to engagement shopping by Tomorrow. After the discussions abhi's family nad friends left from there.

On the other side, in a dark room a man is smiling devilishly.

... :Finally, you are going to be mine.. Sindhu I'm coming for you.

A. P:Enna da Arun.. Orae kushiya iruka pola..

(Ok.. I'm revealing the mysterious person is Arun and another person atan Arun ka friend is Dhanush... Just oru two to three cheers ku tan varuvanga... So ungaluku yara imagine pana tonuto avungala imagine panikonga.. If you want me to reveal persons, enaku comment la sollunga.. Nanae persons face reveal panuren..)

A:Pinna irukata.. Yen etuna varusha kanavu... Tomorrow it's going to happen.. ge smirked..

D:mm.. Enavo panu... Miss agama irunta sari tan..

A:Atellam inta vatti miss ae agatu.. College la lam Arjun ugm avan friends uhm kapatuvanunga .. Ipo avungalum illa..ipo evan varan nu naanum pakuren.. he said by gritting his teeth.

D:atu Arun.. Nee ninaikura mathiri abhi onum avlo sataranama aalu illa da.. He has powers to make anyone bow his orders.

A:Psch.. Avan lam avlo worth illa da.. Don't spoil my mood.. Olunga kelambiru..

Dhanush left from there..

D(m.v) :Enaku enamoo.. Ivan sariya mata poran nu tonutu.. Enaniyo poran.. Ivanum ivan obsession uhm..

Next day morning🌞:

They all together went for shopping. Abhi selected dress for sindhu and same as sindhu selected for abhi. Then sindhu selected for her brothers. After finishing their shopping. They went to a hotel and ate their lunch after the youngsters left to beach while the elders went to their respective houses. The gang reached the beach.

Si:Brothers... she smiled sheepishly

R:Enachu ma.. he raised his eyebrows

Si:Ice cream..

P:Ituku tana papa.. Va annan vangi taren..

Si:so sweet of you brother..

The other mentally face palmed themselves including abhi..

Sindhu bought ger icecream and saw her brothers playing in water while abhi standing alone.. So she went near him.

Si:Enachu babyma..

Ab:Onumila darlzz... he said without looking her eyes..

Si:Abhii.. in stern voice..

Ab:psch..Bayama iruku Sindhu.. Solla teriyala edhoo tappa nadaka pora mari iruku..

Si:She hugged him and caressed his hair.. Onum agatu sariyaa.. Po poi en brothers koda join pani enjoy panu..

Ab:mm.. he hummed..

Si:pecked his cheeks and lips and left from there to her brothers. Abhi too joined them.

After some peaceful time in beach they decided to go home. But Sindhu was seen no where. First they thought she must be near them. Later they started to panic.They dialled her number but it was in paari's hand. Abhi eyes sheds tears. He screamed like a mad man searching her here and there. As time went by, they decided to go to police.

R:Enaku police kita poratu best nu tonutu...

K:Nan already nama guards kita solli search pana solliten..

Ab:Police ku poiralam.. he said and all nodded their heads.

P:Nan vetla inform paniten da... Nanga var alate agum nu so vetla ipotaiku teda matanga.. Already 3 agiduchu.. Night kulla epdiyachum kandu pudikanum..

Ab:Raghu.. Commissioner ku call panu..

Raghu called commissioner..
.
.
.

C:Abhi sir kita sollung raghu.. I'm sending one of the ACP there.. He is very much experienced in such cases. But unfortunately he is out of town. But give me 10 mins..i will call him and then I will call you back..

R:ok sir...

He declined the call..

R:Deii.. Abhi.. Commissioner oru team arrange pani search pana sollirukaru da.. Moreover ella police station kum Sindhu photo circulate panniyachu.. And last ah yedho ACP anupuren nu sonnaru.. Avaru itula romba expect ahm.. Ana ipo avaru out of station ahm but avarukita call pani ketitu solluren nu sonnaru..

Ab:mm.. he hummed.... his eyes is brimmed with tears...

Raghu hugged him..

Ab:En da... Enaku matum ipdi lam nadakutu.. Am I that unlucky.. Sindhu ku matum edachum achuna aprm nanum uyirodavae iruka maten..

K:Enada pesura.. Atellam onum agatu.. Nama poi tedalam.. Police ha matumae nambitu iruka mudiyathu..

On the other side, Sindhu gained her consious and frowned seeing on the place ,later she realised her state still she felt drowsy but she tried to remove her hands but nothing works. her eyelids started to droop because of the chloroform she inhaled before and again return to unconscious state.

While commissioner called the ACP, in call...

.. :Hello.. Sir

C:Hello.. Arjun ..nenga odanae chennai varanum... It's important..

Ar:Ennachu sir...

C:Oru important case Arjun.. Kidnapping case.. I know only you can do it. Evlo sekram mudiyumo avlo sekram neyum un friends uhm inga vanturunga..

Ar:ok sir.. We will be there in an hour.. Flight la vanthurom..

C:ok Arjun.. Be fast... Case details inga airport la nenga land anathum unga kaila la kedaikum..

Ar:ok sir.. I'm coming..

They declined the call.. While Arjun turned to his love and said..

Ar:shalu ma.. I need to go... Oru 2 days la vanturuven ok.. he kissed her forehead and left from there ... While shalini sighed .

Arjun and his friends boarded the flight and reached chennai within 45 minutes. As soon as they reached the entrance, one of the officer handed over a file to Arjun. His eyes widened in shock on seeing the file.Not only him, his friends were also in the same state..

Arjun called raghu and decided to meet them.Raghu texted abhi's pent house address to Arjun. Within 15 minutes Arjun and his friends reached there.
Arjun walked majestically like a king but his face shows fear and anxious. On seeing them, raghu called abhi..

R:Abhii.. Assistant commissioner Arjun.. and his friends.. Commissioner sonna person..

Ab:mm.. he hummed and stood up from his place and shake his hands with Arjun..

Ar:I'm Arjun Kishore... Assistant commissioner of police..

Ab:I'm Abhishek Kumar.. CEO of AS group of companies..

.
.
.
.
.

***********************

How is it??? A Lonely road hero arjun's entry epdi???
.
.

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋