Chapter 39

Recap:Engagement of Abhi and sindhuja...

**********************

      After a week, sibdhu gets a call from arjun and by hearing him she gasped and widened her eyes un shock...

Si:Enna da... Ipdi tedurnu.. Marriage nu sollura...

Ar:Suma.. Shalini ku suprise panalam nu tan... he chuckled..

Si:Atu sari.. Nee avaluku suprise kuduta mathiri illa engalukulam kudukura mari iruku da eruma...

Abhi sneaked into the room and found sindhu in call and hugged her from back and kissed her cheeks. Sindhu gasped and looked him sideways and smacked his arms..

Abhi signed and ask who is in call while sindhu remember about arjun and hit her forehead that she forget a soul in the line and placed her phone on ears...

Ar:Adiyae... Call ah cut panitachum romance panunga pakki's...

Si:Sorry da.. Inta abhi tan.. She whined

Abhi took her mobile from her and placed it in his ears and spoke to arjun...

Ab:Sari da macha... Nanga vanturom.. He said while looking sindhu's eyes... After few minutes they declined the call and pulled sindhu by her waist and locked her in his arms while she tried wriggled from his hold..

Si:Vidu da..

Ab:Edha... he smirked...

Si:ayyo.. Vidu da.. Amma vantura poranga.. she whined..

Ab:atellam vara matanga.. Vaa nama bed ku polamm..

She gasped and looked him in horror....

Ab:Aii.. Odanae tappa ninaikata di.. Naan normal ah tan sonnen.. he scratch his eyebrows...

They settled themselves on the bed while abhi pulled sindhu to his embrace and sindhu settled between his legs and placed her head on his chest. They sat in silence.. It feels good to stay in our loved one's embrace right?? After few minutes of silence abhi spoke in husky voice....

Ab:Darling.. Unaku edachum aasai iruka....

Si:Ipdi verumanae keta naan enna solluratu...

Ab:Illa di... Nama neraya times intimate ah iruntirukom ... Anta matiri edachum aasai iruka nu kekuren... in base voice...

Si:She blushed and nodded her head sideways..

Ab:Aii.. Vaya torantu sollu di..

Si:illa abhi.. Enaku apdi eduvum illa..

Ab:mm.. he hummed..

Ab:Sindhu... Naan yen itha keten teriyuma..

Si:mmkhmm..

Ab:Namakulla nadaka pora intimate moments pathi nama discuss panuratulla enta tappumae illa.. In fact inum nama open ah pesalam.. Unaku enna pudikum.. Enaku enna pudikum nu terinjikuratu nama relationship la romb important.. Sollapona ellaroda life layum ituvum otu important ana visayam.. Neraya peroda relationship la problem varatuku reason ae miscommunication tan... Avunga enna ninaikuranga nu voice panatala vara prachana .. Itha nan intimate moments ku matum sollala... Ella visayatulayum apdi tan.. Nama enna ninaikurom ngratu nama partners ku teriyuratu important... Naan solluratu unaku purinjita ...

Si:Purinjitu abhi...

Abhi looked her eyes and then lips and captured her lips into a breathe taking kiss.. He pulled her even closer while she placed her legs on either sides of him and sat facing him. Their tongue fought for dominance while he crusher her waist. She moaned in the kiss. He left her when they need for her air and claimed her neck and collarbone and feathered it either kisses. His hands entered inside her T-shirt and traced her globes and curves. She moaned and squirmed by his touches. After a small make out seesion he left her while she lanted heavily with closed eyes..

     After a week abhi and sindhu went for arjun and shalini marriage which held in a simple manner in kanyakumari.. The marriage was a full suprise for shalini. After the marriage all presented gift for the couples and abhi gifted them a diamond necklace and gold chain and made them accept it with his sweetest blackmail and they wished whole heartedly for the couples...

Si:Happy married life Arjun and shalini...

Ab:ama da arjun.. En tangachi ya nalla patuko...

Ab:Sry macha.. Sekram kelambanum.. Oru important meeting ... Nanga poitu varom..

Ar:sari.. But adikadi varanum.. Ok..

Ab&si:sure...

They hugged each other and
After chitchatting with their friends for some time and then
abhi and sindhu returned to chennai.. As abhi have important meeting so he returned to chennai soon with sindhu.

After a week their wedding functions started back to back. Haldi, sangeet, bachelor party, office party, family reunion, last minute shoppings and so on.. And now it's a day before their marriage almost all their relatives reached the wedding hall and busily took part in the last minute arrangements and happily chit chatting and gossiping. The hall is filled with laughters.

**********************
Kutty chapter nu teriyum adjuse panikonga.... And I will compensate it with next chapter... Happy reading 😍🤗..

**********************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋