Chapter 23

Recap:other 2 idiots - flash back- slap....

*******************************
The slap was landed at abhi by Karthik..

K:Enna panni vachiruka idiot..

Abhi hung his head low and shed tears..

K:Kannu munadi nikata... Paka paka kola gandu agutu... Andha ponnu enna pavam panuna nu nee avla ivlo kasta paduthiruka..

Abhi stayed silent..

K:Vaya torantu sollu... he raised his voice..

But abhi still remains silent..

K:Ivana... he move forward to abhi.. But before that the other three stopped him...

K:Vidunga da... Enna pani vachirukan avan... Have he gone nuts.... Neenga enna ma**a da p*****tu iruntinga... he asked R&P duo...

P:calm down machan.. Avan panuna tappa avan realize panitan.. Sorry uhm ketutan but tangachi tan manika ready ah illa..

K:Epdi da ava manipa.. Trust is very important in every relationship... Atu iruka ipo.. Ivana ava ini epdi nambuva.. Enaikachum marubadiyum sir ipdi avala vittutu poga matarunu enna nichayam...ava nambanum na atuku sir knjm achum kasta padanum laa.. Atan manichiruka mata... Enna keta ivan ah lam manikavae kodatu...

At last abhi broke his silence...

Ab:I'll beg for her forgiveness and I will win her trust back... he spoke with atmost determination.. and moved towards the couch and sat there with head in his palms..

The cabin is filled with dead silence .... Chandru decided to broke the silence and went near abhi and patted his shoulders and kneeled down in front of him...

C:abhi...

Abhi hugged him tightly and shed tears... The R& P duo joined chandru and consoled him... After a while karthik released a huge breathe and went near his friends and hug them.. Altogether they had a group hug..

K:Sorry abhi..

Ab:Daei... Nee tan ah da adicha.. Paravailla.. I deserve it..

They chit chat for sometimes.. And especially about works as C&K duo going to join abhi's company from the next day. .. After the discussions they ate lunch together ...

And finally the R&P duo introduced sindhu to C&K duo... They mingled together so easily and the day come to an end with so much of laughters...

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋