Chapter 31

Recap: office ❤romance... (Read panala na panirunga😌🏃‍♀️)

*************************
Heyy..Guys!!! Really after a long time and so I need to Reason for the update delay.. ..
Lack of energy!! Because I didn't get proper support and encourage from you guys. I need support to continue this story. Please do votes and drop your comments without any hesitation.. I will consider your comments as my energy and power to continue penning down the story.
That's it guys... Thank you❤ yarellam ivlo naal support panuningloo with your votes and comments..

🤗ishq u all💖

With luv,
Jaanu💖

*************************
After resting for sometime both corrected their dresses and left to continue their works. As said by abhi, they left early from the office. Abhi dropped sindhu in her home and moved towards his house.
Abhi get ready in his white shirt with grey pants and black shoes and fixed his hair while whistling. He is literally flying in air...after correcting his hair , he searched his cupboard and wear a silver strapped watch on his left wrist, and wore a black belt after tucking his shirt. After completing his look, he gazed the mirror and threw a heroish smile.
Later he moved downstairs and hasten his parents to get ready fast. After his parents get ready, they drove towards sindhu's house.

In car:

A. Mom:Ayayayoo... Unga pullaiku iruntalum ivlo avasaram agatunga... she said mockingly.

A. Dad:Hahaha... Ama ama.. Romba tan avasara paduran..

Abhi blushed by scratching his nape and gazed outside the window.
After 10 mins of drive, they reached sindhu's home. They were welcomed and greeted by sindhu's parents. They entered inside the house while abhi gasped to see his friends there. Not only his friends are there ,her friends are also present there.

Ab:Neenga inga enna da panuringa...

The four glared him deathly..

P:Neelam oru friend ah da.. Un vazhkaila oru nala vishayam nadakuratuku engala ni kupudavae illa patiyaa.. He said in a dramatic way.. Aana enga tangachi apdi illa... Nanga illana kalyanamae panika maten.. Neenga vantae aganum nu sollita... Atanala tan nanga vanthom... he finished with fake tears.

Abhi rolled his eyes..

Ab:Sorry da... he scratched his eye brows....Excitement la solla marantuten... and tedirnu tan da decide panunom atan...

R:Daeii.. Vidu da... Avan suma nadikiran.. He smacked paari's head... Nee kupta tan nanga varuvoma enna... He went near abhi and hugged him and said 'nanben da'...
Other three joined the hug and all others present in the hall admired their bond.

S. Dad: He clears his throat and said Ellarum vantu ukarunga pa... Ma nee poi coffee edututu va ma he said to his wife..

S. Mom:Sari nga..

They all sat in the sofa and the elders begin to speak about the marriage. While abhi is looking around the house to find his love. But to his unluck, she is no where present. He pouted and sat silently.

K:Enna machan peeling ah.. Chi Chi feeling ah.. He murmurs

Ab:illayae...

R:Atan patallae teriyutae onumila nu... he murmurs and teased abhi..

Ab:he glared them ....at that time paari placed his hands on abhi's cheek and turned his face towards the staircase.. Abhi's jaw dropped on seeing his angel in yellow saree with green aari design blouse. Her hair is plaited and jasmine flowers adorned on it. She wore minimum jewels and golden colour wrist watch in her left hand. Her face is glowing as she is blushing on seeing his reaction and a little makeup, pink lipstick and eyeliner that kholed her eyes.

R:Deii... Manata vangata da.. Vaya moodu.. He faceplamed..

Abhi came out of his trance and cleared his throat and adjusted his hair to calm down his nerves and racing heart.

Sindhu's mother gave her a tray with coffee cups and sindhu gave coffee to the elders ,his friends and her friends..then to abhi.. Abhi mouthed "azhagi" and winked at her. While she gasped to his actions. Later she went near her mother and stood next to her.

A. Dad:Apram enna samanthi.. engagement and Marriage date fix paniralam tana..

S. Dad:Nalaikae josiyar ah patu fix paniralam samanthi...

A. Dad:Apo sari samanthi.. Nalaiku nama matum poitu vanturalam.. Pasangalam vendam.. Nama poi patukalam..

S. Dad:Atuvum sari tan.. Nama poitu vanturalam.. Enna binni unaiku ok tana..

S. Mom:ah.. Ok tan nga..

A. Dad:Apo sari samanthi.. Nanga kelambrom.. Nalaiku pakalam..

Ab:Edheyy... he widened his eyes..

The elders looked him..

A. Mom:Enna da...

Ab:Illa mummy.. Nan inum sindhu kita pesavae illa.. Normal ah ponnu paka varapo ponum paiyanum taniya pesuvangala.. Nanga tan inum pesavae illayae atukula polam nu solluringa.. He pouted sadly.. His mother faceplamed and others broken into laughter.. Sindhu blushed heavily.... His father gazed sindhu's father and he nodded his head.

S. Dad:Atuku enna mapillai poi taralama pesitu vanga...

Ab:Ahh.. Ok.. He excitedly stood up from his seat and followed sindhu to her room.
On reaching her room, he swiftly pull her to his embrace and kissed her hungrily and locked the door using his hind leg. He nippled her lower lips and sucked it. His one hand fisted her locks and other hand caressed her bare waist. He pinched her waist while she gasped. He used this chance and entered inside her mouth and devour her completely.He left her only when their lungs beg for oxygen.. Both panted heavily. He joined their foreheads. Later kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ab:Romba romba alaga iruka d.. Saree la.. In his base voice.. Her cheeks turned to red shades..

Ab:I love you angel...

Si:I love you too abhi..

He pecked her lips and cheeks and went downstairs. She blushed heavily and went downstairs after corrected her hair and saree... Abhi's family left after sometime... and the day went super happy for the couples.....

The next day the elders went to the priest and fixed the engagement and marriage date. Within two weeks engagement date and in one month marriage date is fixed.

.
.
.
.

**********************

Engagement and marriage chapters ahead... 💥

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋