Chapter 37

Recap:Arjun and abhi saved sindhu...
************************
Hey guys...!!
How are you..?? Hope all are doing good.. and Chennai people's normal agirupinga nu ninaikren.. Then KK people's what about you.?.... Yesterday heavy rain and most of the ponds and rivers overflow itan condition nu ninaikren..I'm not sure..y means nan vetuku ulla tan iruken veliya pogala so tan sure ah terla but insta reels, whatsApp stories patatula solluren.. Please be careful don't risk your lives and go near streams to take photos and videos.. .. Stay safe.. 💝.. Happy monday🤗😜(KK la leave pa😊😌)... Happy reading... Inta chapter ku votes 50+ vantuchuna.. Sizzling romance❤(veritanama ethirpakalam😜).. is waiting.... Let's see how many votes I'm getting..

Ishq u all🤗
Jaanu💖
*************************

(abhi &sindhu engagement day is August 7)...

Today August 5...:

Abhi and sindhu is sleeping peacefully after a dreadful day . The sun is trying to pass his rays to the room where the couple is sleeping but everything went in vain as the couple closed all the curtains in the room advancely. The sun pouted and went to continue his others works while here the couples still cuddling together.
After several hours,The clock shows the time past 2 ..abhi wake up from his deep slumber.. He found a weight on him.. He looked down to see his lady love hugging him tightly as a koala bear, her hair sprawled across his chest, her legs are thrown across his legs.. A beautiful smile aroused in the corner of his lips. He kissed her hairline and turns his head to the clock. He gasped on seeing the time, probably there is only one day more for their engagement but they are sleeping here.. He wondered what their parents gonna do.. When they return to their houses.. That thought literally gave him a mini heart attack. He patted her shoulders..

Ab:sindhu... Baby wake up.. We need to go home..

Si:I need to sleep abhi.. Nee po she whined..

Ab:Please baby.. Ipo elumbu da.. Ilana vetla namala kondruvanga.. Already Time 2 tandidichu..

Si:mm.. She lazily wake up and smiled at him and kissed his forehead muttering..

Si:Good morning abhi.. I love you.. Ummah.. She gave a flying kiss..

Ab:aww.. Cutie.. Po poi fast ah ready agu.. Unna vetla vittutu nan vetuku ponum.. and vetla yaru ketalum nee enoda irunta nu matum sollu vera edhuvum sollata ok va..

Si:ok pa...

They get ready in different rooms and ate lunch on the way in a restaurant. Abhi dropped sindhu in her home and left to his home. His friends are already present there.. They discussed about the arrangements and later the day rolled and it's night time... Abhi is in call with sindhu..

Ab:sindhu... Oru mari different ah feel agutu D.. in husky voice..

She blushed..

Si:Yen..

Ab:Teriyala.. Romba happy ah.. Peaceful ah.. Apdiyae vanatula parakura matiri iruku.. Alaga alaga kanavu koda varutu teriyuma nama future pathi..

Si:varum varum.... Sir first dream world la iruntu veliya vanga...

Ab:Mudiyatu.. Itu nalla iruku.. Apdiyae irukatum..

Si:ahaaan.. Sari apdi enna kanavu varutu...

Ab:Aii.. Podi.. Atellam solla mudiyatu. .. Kalyanatuku aprm senji kamikuren..

Si:Apdi enna seiya pora.. she teased..

Ab:En aasai teera.. En fantacies ellatayum teeka pora he said in husky and base voice..

Si:Double meaning illa laa..

Ab:hahaha.. Po di.. En mood fullah yeri poi iruken.. Nee ipo vantu double meaning ah single ah nu kelu..

Si:chii.. Abhi.. Poda.. Ipdilam nee pesuviyaa..

Ab:mm.. Pesa matum illa seiyavum seven.. he smirked..

Si:Poda pervert.. Nan call cut panuren..

Ab:Yeii.. Cut panuna ipovae un vetuku vanturuven.. Unaku ok na cut paniko enaku prachana illa.. Enaku atu inum vasatiya irukum..

Si:irukum irukum..

Ab:seriously.... Nan venum na varavaa..

Si:no way.. Olunga poi toongu..nanum poren..Nalaiku morning nerama elumbanum.. Relatives, cousins elarum morning ae vanturuvanga.. So good boy ah poi toongu.. Odu..

Ab:Adiyaeii.. Itellam aniyayam D.. Onumae kedayata..

Si:ummahh.. Potuma.. Poi toongu..

Ab:itellam bongu.. he twisted his lips.. Atleast video call la yachum va D..

Si:Mudiyavae mudiyatu.. ..

Ab:I hate you.. Bye..

Si:hhahaa.. Byee.. Good night.. Sweet dreams..

Ab:podi kadup etama..

Si:Ayoo.. Nan en baby ku nerla pakurapo ummah taralam nu nenachen.. Ana baby Vendam polayae..

Ab:venum.. Venum.. he said desperately..

Si:Apo po poi toongu.. Love you..

Ab:love you too babyma.... Ummah..

Si:hahaha.. bye.

Ab:bye..

They cut their call and laid down on the bed and blushed heavily. Sindhu closed her face with her palms and twisted and turns in her bed after some time she hugged her teddy and slept. While he imagined his life with her and slept.

Next day:

They didn't have much time to talk as their houses are filled with realtives and cousins. They send their time with their cousins like playing games, dance, music, chit-chats, gossips and going on. Everyone faces in the house contains precious smiles... The couple is continuously Giggling and blushing because of their teasings and roastings...

Next chapter engagement 😌.. I know it's short chapter.. Please adjuse karo..

************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋