Chapter 26

Recap:friends outing - shopping mall - Rithik - forgive - heart melts...

*******************************

Si:Enaku rithik pathi nalla teriyum... Avan nallavan tan anaiku yen apdi panunan nu terla.. Avana ini pakakodatu nu nenachen tan ana ava saganum nu kandipa nenaikala... Avan sister ,amma kandi avana avunga eduvum pana kodatu nu nenachen.. .. But avaru ku epdi en mind purinji ni terla.. Atan..

B&M:Ohhhh... The said teasingly....

Si:she fake glared them... She turned aside and blushed...her heart melts for her man after a long gap.....After some time they returned to their respective houses...

After two days of that mall incident and the thoughts of abhi.. His small ...small efforts to ask sorry and chuckled remembering those incidents.. ..She thought to give another chance for abhi ... At last she slept with the memories of her man...

Next day morning🌞
. ..Sindhu excitedly get ready for the office ....

She wear a simple golden saree with matching accessories

She wear a simple golden saree with matching accessories..... She is waiting eagerly to see his reaction.. While thinking of him she blushed...

Si:Abhi I am coming for you... My baby... She giggled and smirked towards her reflection in mirror...

She finished her morning break fast and then moved to the office...
While entering the office itself she felt lots of gaze on her... She shrugged it off and moved towards her cabin... While walking towards her cabin...

She heard some gasping sound and looked towards the direction where it comes from.. It's none other than her brothers... The four stood there in a frozen state.... First raghu broke his trance... It brings back the others from the trance...

R:deii... Enna kilunga da..

P:eduku da..

R:Pinna.. Itu nama tangachi tanae.. Vera yarum illalaa...

K:Nama tongachi yae tan.. Da.. Unaku kanu teriyalaya enna..

C:Avan kalaikuran da.. Pinna tedirnu ipdi devathai matiri vantu nina.. Confuse aguma illaya... Atan apdi kekuran..

Sindhu moved towards the four and shook her hands infront of them..

Si:Hi annas.. She smiled brightly..

R:Enna da.. Nama tangachi inaiku romba vityasama iruka.. he murmers to paari..

P:Teriyalae.. Va Kepom..

P:Hi papa... Enna tedirnu saree lam..

Si:she blushed.. The four frowned...

K:Daeii... Oruvela abhi ku opponent ready oh...

R:enna da solura...

K:Ava veka padurata patha.. Evanoo kuruka pugundu ushaar panitan pola...

R&P&C:edheyyy...

Si:Enna annae nan vantatula iruntu pakuren.. Ungaluku ullayae pesikuringa... Apdi enata tan pesuringa...

R:onumila da..ata vidu ma...Enna tedirnu saree uh...

Si:suma tan annae... Katanum nu tonuchu ...

R:sari papa... Nee poi un velaya paru...

Si:mm.. Ok anna..

She turned to the other three.. And said

Si:bye brothers..

After she left the four dashed to abhi's cabin... There abhi is working sincerely in his laptop..
. The four sighed...

C:ivan lam teravae matan da..

K:correct uh... Waste fellow..
.
R:kastam kastam..

They murmurs among themselves..

Ab:Enna da vela seiyama inga vantu ninu ungalukullayae pesitu irukinga... Enna visayam..

He raised his eyebrows. ..

The four looked each other...

Ab:Psch...!! Onula sollunga ilana veliya ponga...

R:abhi... Tangachi... Ava.. .. He stammered..

Ab:Sindhu ku ennachu... he asked in fear..

K:ada venna.. Javu mari ilukama Olunga solli tola...

R:he told the changes in Sindhu... Abhi listened silently.....

The four frowned because he sat there with blank face with no emotions...
.
Ab:he relased his huge breathe... 'If she is ok in her decision.. Then I won't be any barrier for her'... 'I want her to be happy... That's it ... '

R:Enna abhi.. Ipdi sollura..

Ab:Daeii... Ava decision itula romba mukiyam macha.. Nan nenaikuren nu Ava enna accept pananum nu illa... It's completely her decision... 'Avaluku pudichata Ava seiyatum.. '.. his eyes brimmed with tears..
.
R:Abhi.. Ita enga mukata pathu sollu..

Ab:that's it.. His eyes shed tears...
The four went near him and hug him tightly...

Ab:I accept macha nan anaiku apdi paniruka kodatu tan.... I can't da.. I can't live without her.. I love her so much da.... I realized that... Orae oru tadava inoru chance tara sollu da.. Nan kandipa avala nalla patupen..i won't broke her trust again..He weeps like a small kid...

The four didn't know how to console abhi... But they didn't know that other person is also hearing their conversation...

Atu yaraa irukum...?

*******************************

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋